Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Number_6
Jul 23, 2006

BAN ALL GAS GUZZLERS

(except for mine)
Pillbug
I dreamed I was trying to escape/survive a slowly increasing flood event in my area of Texas. First I was driving in a storm, had to abandon my car when the water got too deep, was swept downstream for miles, was able to float on top of some cars and houses to avoid drowning. Eventually I was hanging on to a church steeple that was just high enough to keep me alive.

Then I woke up for a bathroom break, and after returning to bed I had *another* flood dream. This time, I was in the San Francisco area, and for some reason, torrential floodwaters (like a tsunami) were driving me to higher ground. For some reason, I remember the flooding was not coming from the ocean, it was coming from the opposite direction and rushing down into the sea. I survived by climbing a tree on a high hill while most of the city around me was washed away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread