Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TShields
Mar 30, 2007

We can rule them like gods! ...Angry gods.
I haven't worked retail over a year now (and I really haven't had a dream that I've remembered for a long time, so it's odd that you posted this), but last night I was dreaming that I was working retail again over the holidays and it was stupid loving busy and terrible and there were so many people and it was dark and late and they wouldn't leave and it was snowing and the roads were getting bad but we still had to be here for hours and clean up after all the rear end in a top hat customers and the boss was a huge prick and and and :gonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TShields
Mar 30, 2007

We can rule them like gods! ...Angry gods.
There's a Steam sale going on right now, and I bought a game called "Mark of the Ninja" and played the gently caress out of it. I've had a fever/cold type thing going on for a couple days now, and last night as I was trying to fall asleep, I kept seeing the animations in that game going through my head, especially the hallucinations you start having towards the end of the game. It was a little unnerving..

• Locked thread