Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BrainDance
May 8, 2007

Disco all night long!

I have continuity in my dreams, they all take place in the same general area that I could map out and honestly not always sure where one night left off and another begins. So I'm probably lumping a few nights together here.

They're all really vivid too. I used to have tons of messed up nightmares as a kid and a bunch of seizures. I get sleep paralysis a few times a week and, kind of a contradiction I would sleep walk a ton as a kid.

Last night I dreamed I was in this cemetery that first showed up when I was in my late teens. It's divided up in a few areas. First theres the old part that's like a big swamp, there are no people there but rotting bodies just tossed around, hanging from trees and poo poo. All the gravestones are beat to hell and it smells like strong fruit.

This part of the cemetery is actually like a real place (just swampier and with more rotting bodies.) There's an old cemetery on Mackinaw Island, MI. It's hard to get to because the islands a big hill and it's at the top. Worth visiting in a morbid way, my mom and a friend of hers took me there when I was 11. The friend told me they have a casket race or something because one year it rained a ton and some girls casket popped out the side of the hill and slid down.

Probably bullshit but it creeped me out as a kid.

After that is a not so old section. Think mid 19th century cemetery. It's massive but all plain white wooden crosses. There's a church in the middle that look's like the church my mom got married in (I was maybe 7 at the time.) The real life church is also in a big field, just without graves.

Then there's the new part of the cemetery. This is full of tons of people and there's a pharmacy outside it. The cemetery itself is lowered into the ground about 10 feet with walls on 3 sides and a big hill with a massive church/dungeon on top on the fourth side. The graves themselves are massive, tons of statues and tombs and it's all cluttered like one of those Japanese cemeteries. There's also a bunch of streams running through the tombs.

I always fall in the streams and get covered in rotting bodies.

There's also a big white house in the middle. I started last night in the house on the second floor. Theres a big window and outside the window about a quarter mile away is a big hill with a few giant stones sitting in front of it. I slipped in the house and got pulled through the window then shot out to the big stones.

When I got to the hill it became an island with a path curling around and up. The water started rising and so I started running, then I see all these people wearing green climbing up the side of the hill and digging holes. I thought "why do they live here this is a cemetery they should only be here when they die. "

I made it to the top of the path, but there was another path going straight up another hill, it was very very steep and I had to grab the sides and shimmy up to climb it. But I got halfway up and I thought I was going to fall.

A few of my old friends show up below me and tell my to keep climbing. I make it to the top and theres a small grave in the middle.

I start crying then I'm in a friends truck. I tell him "I just remembered it's friday, so we can go out drinking."

Woke up and it was Tuesday.

Edit: oh yeah and the night before I dreamt that I did 9/11, and I was thinking "gently caress, I'm in a lot of trouble.

BrainDance fucked around with this message at 16:20 on Nov 20, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread