Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
Not last night, but Sunday night, I had two dreams. The first involved Robin wanting to split from Batman to go play the part of Santa in an ice show, because the lady who played Ms. Claus was hot.

The second involved one of the veins in my left arm expanding like a freaky blue balloon. I woke up before it popped.

Panamaniac fucked around with this message at 16:50 on Nov 20, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
I didn't remember most of it, except for how it ended. It claimed to be a sports bar, but really just looked like a long well lit hallway. There was a bald man in a dark suit sitting facing away from me at the end of it. He looked like he was talking with someone, but I never saw who. Suddenly, I heard gunshots. and the man slumped over a little. I could see three bullet holes in the back of his suit. I just knew that the man was dead. A monkey jumped out from somewhere above him. It was holding a banana as if it were a gun. The bald man turned and looked at the monkey. To my amazement, it was Agent 47 from the Hitman series. He just started laughing, loudly, which is odd because I don't believe I've ever heard him laugh, and because he was dead. He was still laughing uncontrollably when he got onto a morgue cart that appeared from nowhere, and was just as magically whisked away. The monkey then walked over to a counter and grabbed and old phone off it. It looked kinda like this:

The monkey intertwined the banana into the phone cord, and let it hang there, satisfied with his work, he then grabbed the banana and smashed it through the phone, without damaging the banana at all. So now broken pieces of phone were just hanging off the counter, with a banana hanging in the middle of it. It was as if this were some hilarious calling card the monkey assassin leaves at the scene of his kills.

Then I woke up.

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
I thankfully don't remember much from my dream this morning, but what I can recall goes something along the lines of a man trying to make some artistic video or some such.

He was pretending to be attempting to mutilate his testicles while his fat lady holding the camera was running up and down a sidewalk while loudly, and badly, singing the pokemon cartoon theme song.

• Locked thread