Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fail baku
Aug 6, 2008

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Walking on the street in front of some government building and I heard a loud bang, then I got caught in an atomic blast and woke up. I often get woken up by atomic blasts for some reason. Also before I "die" I always ironically reflect on the bad luck of my city being specifically targeted.

Went back to sleep, I was at EB or something and I asked the clerk if he had any copies of Warcraft 3 left and he said sure but you shouldnt play it because it will only waste years of your life, he was speaking from experience. The girl clerk next to him laughed. Then he gave me Warcraft III battle chest and he had put a yellow sticky note on it and the note said "DO NOT PLAY" and the girl laughed again then I woke up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread