Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

drquasius posted:

Last night I dreamed that I somehow was given Don Draper's job, and everyone was yelling at me because I couldn't come up with any good taglines.

I dreamt I was loving Christina Hendricks doggy-style.

I, too, have been watching a lot of Mad Men lately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Apparently I talk a lot in my sleep. I've known this for years but every now and then I'm reminded of it. This morning my girlfriend and I woke up and she asked me what I was dreaming about. I'm usually really good with remembering dreams, but I could only remember bits and pieces of this one.

Vietnam! I was mowing down Charlie left and right. It was like the coolest parts of Apocalypse Now, Platoon and The Terminator all rolled into one! I remember thinking in my dream, "This war is pretty cool. I don't know what all the fuss is about :fsmug:" I stepped on a booby trap and a wooden spike went through my shoulder. I really felt the pain in my body, it was weird. I pulled out the spike and dove behind a fallen tree. Then I spent five minutes shooting shadows around the forest.

My girlfriend said in the middle of the night I was talking about needing to get helicopters to land.

You need to post here more often.

Last night I dreamt I was having an interview with Will Ferrell in an airport terminal. I bombed it.

The interview, not the terminal.

• Locked thread