Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012
You know, I'd be less worried about my 16 year old daughter dating a successful 40 year old cartoonist than dating a 16 year old loser.

I mean, Jesus, kid, at least date a motherfucker with abortion money and house to have sex at where your mother and I don't have to hear it. Also, if he treats her poorly, boom, that asshole's gonna catch a statch charge.

Please, John K. Date my daughter... Save her from dating smelly dropouts who wanna-be Soundcloud rappers.
I was working at a gas station next to a college.

Me and my coworker were getting hosed up on Xanax. A drunk girl asked for two packs of cigarettes. I put them on the counter and asked for ID. She showed her ID and then grabbed them and started walking out without paying. I yelled at her to stop, that she didn't pay, but she just kept walking. So I hopped over the counter, and she started to run. I chased her out the door to her car. She was turning her key in the ignition, so I open and sat down in the passenger seat. She got out and started running again, but I grabbed her and began dragging her back into the store.

When I got back into the store, she was screaming bloody murder. Screaming "rape," screaming "help." I was just trying to catch a shop-lifter.

My boss told me to let her go. I did and she spat at me and called the police. My boss informed me that it had been illegal to detain a shoplifter against their will...

The rest of my dream was trying to avoid the police.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012
You know, I'd be less worried about my 16 year old daughter dating a successful 40 year old cartoonist than dating a 16 year old loser.

I mean, Jesus, kid, at least date a motherfucker with abortion money and house to have sex at where your mother and I don't have to hear it. Also, if he treats her poorly, boom, that asshole's gonna catch a statch charge.

Please, John K. Date my daughter... Save her from dating smelly dropouts who wanna-be Soundcloud rappers.
My grandfather, who was a very nice methodist minister in reality, spoke to me to end my dream.

He said, "It's not my fault Danniel. Those bitches just had to die."

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012

I dreamed that I was flying towards a wormhole that an alien force had opened above New York. It was terrible. When I woke up my sentry suit of armor was throttling my girlfriend. It gave me a panic attack, and she moved to the couch.

• Locked thread