Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BattleCake
Mar 12, 2012

Started dreaming, and then realized I was dreaming so it ended up being a lucid dream (it also felt like I was in that sort of not-quite-asleep state you get when having night terrors, is this normal?). For some reason I was really horny last night so I ended up exploiting this dream to act a number of sexual fantasies to the point where I could feel the pain of my hour long real life erection in my sleep. Then something happened that made me feel very uncomfortable (don't remember this part), at which point I forced myself awake, felt much better, and then promptly fell into a dreamless sleep.

Yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BattleCake
Mar 12, 2012

Just remembered one from a while ago. Got into a sleep paralysis state (first time that I remember). Nothing happened at first, I was sort of aware of myself just lying in bed for a while until I was suddenly struck by the realization that I was experiencing sleep paralysis, which I was immediately curious about. To verify my suspicions I tried to move my limbs but found them strangely numb and could not, and I proceeded to muse over my situation for a few moments However, this didn't last long as out of the corner of my eye, I saw a dim light. I sleep on my back and the foot of my bed faces the closet, so I realized that it was a glow coming around the corners of the closet door, as if there was a dim light on in there. I couldn't get a direct view of it due to my body orientation but it was pretty visible as my room was otherwise completely dark.

I watched on with interest as the light slowly grew brighter and brighter, but after it hit a certain level of brightness I suddenly got a very urgent, very deep-seated impulse, like my body was screaming at me to look away and that I should fear it for some reason. At this point I panicked as I couldn't really move my eyes (and was thus stuck looking at it out the corner of my eye, which terrified me for some reason), so I summoned all of my bodily strength and attempted to jerk my arm as hard as possible at which point I jerked my body in real life, waking me up and causing the light to subside immediately.

I got a rushing sense of relief and I turned over and went back to sleep.

BattleCake
Mar 12, 2012

I was in what appeared to be a cosmetics shop selling perfumes and make-up and the such. However, there was a very fancy table draped in silk in the middle of the shop floor with about 6 objects on display. I asked a salesperson what the objects were and was told that they were fleshlights. However, upon examination, it seemed that only 1 of them appeared to be an actual fleshlight and the others were all uncomfortable looking objects made of very hard material (like one that had a hole much too small, made out of the brown glass that medicine bottles are made of). All of them seemed like objects you would most definitely not want to gently caress, many of them raising doubts as to if one would even be able to get your penis in comfortably. The one exception was an actual, somewhat fancy looking fleshlight that had a price tag of $600.00.

BattleCake
Mar 12, 2012

I dreamed that I was in a forest, when suddenly Radagast's sled pulled by giant rabbit (from the Hobbit movie) came whizzing towards me. I instinctively jumped on as it came by, along with a small boy who's presence I noted as he jumped onto the sled with me. It was quite fun to ride as we weaved between trees. Suddenly we made a sharp turn, throwing me and the child off the sled into the middle of a pack of panthers next to a river. At this point I became a lion, and the small child became a lion cub (who I instinctively thought was my cub, for some reason). He landed near the adult panthers, who eyed him hungrily so I grabbed a nearby panther cub and held a claw to his throat, hostage-style in order to negotiate a hostage exchange with my own cub. The exchange went off with nobody hurt, at which point the 2 of us ran away. Then I woke up.

• Locked thread