Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

I'm in a car, and it's in drive, but I'm in the back of the car. I lurch forward over the seat and grab the wheel, and swerve back onto the road. The car is going faster and faster, I'm weaving in and out of traffic. My feet are blocked from the pedals. I can't reach the brake lever. It comes to a yield and I am unable to, so I swerve past the oncoming lane and I am about to hit people walking on the side walk:

I wake up, my heart is pounding. I'm awake but the bullshit part of my brain leaves me with a parting thought. My waking thought as I clutch my sheets and sit bolt upright is "this is like that time, twelve years ago, when I hit that man with my car... I put his body in my back seat, drove him to an alleyway, and dumped the body behind a dumpster. There's still blood in the seat cushions... it's only a matter of time before they catch me. How have I lasted this long? What will people say when they find out? What a horrible way to remember the guilt I've been living with these twelve years. I remember telling my roommate.... my roommate... I didn't have a car when I had a roommate. Oh thank christ it's all bullshit"

I woke up literally believing I was a murderer weighed down by a decade of guilt, and it was made all the more real because I wasn't dreaming about any of that before I woke up.

Krinkle fucked around with this message at 07:09 on Nov 23, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread