Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rand
Apr 26, 2003
I dreamed that MiO built a restaurant.

They served items like Turkey burgers and tofu. The girl that went ahead of me was concerned whether the meat was cruelty-free or something. And the guy there was like "I'm not really sure". And I'm like "well it's MiO so it probably is".

And of course they served MiO. But only one flavor of it, red. They had a vat of it next to the lemonade.

After we left the restaurant without really getting anything (I kept going on and on in my head how I should have bought the turkey burger). I went and got myself some berry pomegranate MiO to try. And it was delicious. But it had this weird aftertaste that made you want to drink another one immediately..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rand
Apr 26, 2003

A Furious Foetus posted:

I had a dream I was a soldier in WW2. I was sneaking my way through a typical French town, I had no weapon but a bayonet and the shadows cast by the late afternoon sun. Every building was detached which was lucky for me as they provided a steady flow of cover to run between. Loose rubble and bits of destroyed cars littered my path and made it difficult to move quietly. I was heading out of town.

I notice a German soldier standing in one of the gaps between two houses, his cigarette smoke gave him away as I could smell him before I could see him. He was facing out into the street guarding something I wasn't privy to. I snuck around the back of the building and tip-toed up behind him, bayonet ready. I had to keep it quiet.

His breathing quickened the instant my arm went around his face, I could feel saliva and snot moisten my skin as he fought for breath. I could feel the slightly grainy texture of his rib cage as I slid the bayonet in. He was too busy trying to pull my arm off his face to reach for his sub and fire off a round. Good for me. I whisper into his ear that I'll see him in Hell. I tell him God is on my side. He stops fighting and slumps to the ground and I relieve him of his gun just in case things get too hairy.

Then the dream ends, I wake up and shake my head laughing, "God's not real."

Berry pomegranate what??

rand
Apr 26, 2003
I dreamed I had to play a graphing calculator trivia game in order to receive my unemployment checks. So I played it in the dirtiest bathroom imaginable, and kept washing my hands because I thought they were dirty. Only problem is that the sink and everything in it was covered with poop.

And for some reason the first 4 problems were inverse problems, meaning the right answer was automatically the wrong one. And I kept having to start over the game because I kept forgetting that fact. Oh yeah, and I was in the CALIFORNIA airport.

• Locked thread