Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mach5
Aug 1, 2004

Shatfaced!
I keep having this dream where I'm standing in sort of Sun-god robes on a pyramid and a thousand naked women are screaming and throwing little pickles at me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mach5
Aug 1, 2004

Shatfaced!
I dreamed that I was at a Superman convention. Not like a comic-book kind of thing, but literally a convention of various Supermen from parallel universes getting together to discuss things, the most important of which is that if all of us Supermen were together (I was like Superman #27 or something), then there also would be a bunch of Lex Luthors showing up who would be trying to kill various Supermen from some other Luthor's universe/timeline as a favor to each other. Because obviously Lex Luthor from, say, Earth-12 couldn't kill the Superman from that universe, but he sure as hell could kill Superman from Earth-14 or whatever because their powers were slightly different, and some of the Supermen didn't have any powers at all. So I had to bodyguard Dean Cain who was completely confused but then Mila Kunis showed up as Lois Lane and the three of us fought off a small army of Lex Luthors outside a catfish restaurant in the boonies of Oklahoma that was somehow right next to the ocean. After that it got kind of weird.

• Locked thread