Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lolll
May 11, 2005

propaganda turtle
I was preparing for the city I lived in to turn into a horde of zombie-like beings. I was high-society and lived with a group of others who had escaped in fancy apartments that were really experimental, architecturally. They were high rises so we were able to connect them via planks of plywood and etc so the top apartments could be combined.

Earlier in the dream I'd tried to stop whatever was happening by infiltrating a place that was going to release some sort of toxic chemical/magic into the water table and air that was going to cause all the people to become sluggish but violent and mindless. Somehow was special enough that it wouldn't affect me along with the group I was a part of.

The culture of the group bothered me, though. Even though it was the eve of the magic-zombie-angry-person apocalypse they all wanted to have a party and act like nothing was wrong, and because this was such an ingrained part of society in this group I couldn't do much but roll my eyes and walk away or I would have been ostracized. I think the commodore from Boardwalk Empire was part of the group. And Jimmy's mom from that show.

So the poison that was to be released on the populous to turn them into zombies wasn't actually a poison, so much as a wave of particles or magic of some sort. And our group was special because we were able to handle these particles for some reason.

After my failure to infiltrate/stop the people who were going to do this it was too late, though it would be several days before the effects started in. However, until that period of time I gained supernatural abilities. I could work with the particles in my mind and manipulate them. I understood how they worked, so I was able to do things like fly, morph things, and shoot particle lasers with my mind. Flying scared me, though.

The end of the dream has me climbing (have no idea why I didn't fly) around on the outside of the construction scaffolding we'd used to set up our rooftop islands, feeling sad.

That's it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread