Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
escape artist
Sep 24, 2005

Slow train coming
I dreamt Al Pacino became a stand-up comedian, and a solid one at that. He riffed on grandchildren, Pixar films and Sylvester Stallone, among other stuff, the Stallone jokes made all the better because Rocky himself was sitting front and center in the audience. One of the jokes my dream-Pacino told was "Sylvester Stallone is a great guy, but he unwittingly spreads a disease to hundreds of thousands of people around the world: That's right, each day, when someone watches one of his films, they're immediately afflicted with narcolepsy. . ."

Funnier in the dream, with Pacino's delivery and Stallone's reaction, but it was one something I had to document and share.

My meds give me some wacky and vivid dreams and nightmares.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread