Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CAPS LOCK BROKEN
Feb 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Went skiing. It was great :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPS LOCK BROKEN
Feb 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Went looking for apartments. Flipped open the catalogue and saw a whole lot of pokemon shaped apartments going for 800 a month or so. Then cycled over to a huge mansion and saw a room on a highish floor that overlooked the entire city of Columbia. Guy informed me that people like to honk on their way to football games so I shouldn't expect much sleep on Saturday morning.

CAPS LOCK BROKEN
Feb 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Had a strange dream. Read a post on the forums about how one of the Flying J truck stops between St. Louis and Columbia had burned down and some goon's family and bought the remains and as renovating it. Next thing I was driving over to Columbia on 70 and decided to stop there. Apparently the new owner is Chinese so we shot the poo poo for a while and talked about the old country. I order a sausage (I guess a 7-11 style hot dog. but could be the mystery meat sausages you'll find in Chinese malls along with corn cobs) and some soda. I get a bag of stuff in return, and my receipt says I was charged 1.13 for conjac jelly. However, in my bag is a hot dog, some chinese bakery style pigs in a blanket, and soda.

CAPS LOCK BROKEN
Feb 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Had a dream I was roasting a chicken in a dutch oven. I had gone to a local grocery but the preroasted chicken there did not tickle my fancy so I bought a raw one and went home with it. I was making a mirepoix for some reason and instead of scattering it on the bottom of the roasting pan I stuffed the chicken with it

CAPS LOCK BROKEN
Feb 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I have recurring "dreams" about browsing the internet on my laptop. Like I would wake up from my dream expecting to be in front of my computer either on my desk or in bed but its actually just me sleeping.

• Locked thread