Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Necroneocon
May 12, 2009

by Shine
I can't stop playing this game. It is my GOTY. I want to marry Kanji.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Necroneocon
May 12, 2009

by Shine
edit: nevermind read the post wrong.

Necroneocon
May 12, 2009

by Shine

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

I love seeing what everybody else does with their days--

4/18 -

Spent w/ Marie
Spent w/ Marie
Spent w/ Marie
Spent w/ Marie
Spent w/ Marie
Into TV
Spent w/ Marie
Spent w/ Marie
Spent w/ Marie
Spent w/ Marie
Into TV
Ate at Aiya
Spent w/ Marie
Spent w/ Marie

Anxious to get to know the new girl right off the bat, eh, guys and gals?

I love Marie. Sorry. Besides wanting to marry Kanji.

Speaking of Marie, after a while she doesn't want to go out of the car anymore and it says a "spark" needs to happen. What is this spark? :smith:

Necroneocon
May 12, 2009

by Shine
Before we do the whole Marie backlash because she's popular train, can someone answer my question about why she won't go outside because we need a "spark" in our relation? I'm post-Kanji if it helps.

Necroneocon
May 12, 2009

by Shine

Tricky posted:

Since her scenes have a lot of character cross-over, she probably won't do anything until you get Rise/Teddie.

Ahhhhh.... Rise-kun. Thank you.

Abu Dave posted:

How do you find Marie to hang out with her outside of the Velvet Room, or am I too early for that?

Too early, eventually when you pop in the car they'll be like, take her out and she'll be all "well i'm angsty and pronounce things wrong so DEAL WITH IT"

Necroneocon
May 12, 2009

by Shine

Schubalts posted:

I love seeing all the bubbles for people who didn't spend time with Nanako at every opportunity. Soulless monsters, the lot of them.

Nanako is the best and I want to be her dad in real life.

edit: I really hate that I looked at that spoiler in the post above me.

Necroneocon fucked around with this message at 20:34 on Nov 23, 2012

Necroneocon
May 12, 2009

by Shine
How do I get more auto-combos? Like when Chie and Yukiko do twin dragons? I need more of that.

Thanks!

Necroneocon
May 12, 2009

by Shine

Sex_Ferguson posted:

It's character specific, there are only three.

Chie + Yukiko
Yosuke + Teddie
Kanji + Naoto

Ahh. Makes sense.

Yosuke and Teddie tho :catstare: I wonder why (Don't tell me this is my first time playing this game!)

Necroneocon
May 12, 2009

by Shine
Another dumb question. I already met up with the fox, got the relationship blah blah. I did an ema thing and now it wants me to meet up with the fox again.

My question is where do I meet up with the fox I search all over and can never find it!

quote="Captain Oblivious" post="409881350"]
This is pretty accurate. I would still recommend 3 though, it's still fun and a great time it's just not as good as Persona 4.

There are worse fates than merely being not as good as Persona 4 though.
[/quote]

Extremely accurate. Persona 3 is AMAZING. but Persona 4 is them perfecting the Persona series.

So i'm guessing when Persona 5 comes out in 2020 it will ascend to Godhood.

Necroneocon fucked around with this message at 06:29 on Nov 24, 2012

Necroneocon
May 12, 2009

by Shine
I swear to God, without google I would get every school question wrong :catstare:

Necroneocon
May 12, 2009

by Shine

Cannot Find Server posted:

I dunno if they've been changed, but I remember in the PS2 version some of them being really easy and some of them being completely incomprehensible to anyone not living in Japan. There was one in particular about some Japanese poet that I cannot imagine Atlus could have expected any of their Western audience ever knowing without looking it up.

On that note, I hope they haven't changed them, since I have all of them memorized by heart at this point.

I read they added new ones, I wouldn't know since I never played the original, but i do believe I read it somewhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Necroneocon
May 12, 2009

by Shine
For all those complaining that the screen was filled with "Spent time w/ Marie". Wait till you get a bit further in the game because its now "Spent time w/ Rise". Even more than Marie ever was.

• Locked thread