Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Magil of Shadow
Dec 28, 2009

Proposal: Form a friendly relationship immediately.

"You have GOT to be kidding me"

UberJumper posted:

Aeon is supposed to be Marie, but who is the Jester? Is there another new characther?

No. without spoiling anything, let's just say that someone who you talk to enough that you'd think you'd get a social link with, gets a social link.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magil of Shadow
Dec 28, 2009

Proposal: Form a friendly relationship immediately.

"You have GOT to be kidding me"

My only real issue, and this is from someone who just got Persona 4 when it went up on PSN last month, and P4A earlier this month when it was on sale on PSN, with Arena, is that at times, I got annoyed with some of the plot, if only because I LIKED the overall 'happy' ending we got via the True Ending (And what I've seen so far of Golden via Youtube. Curse you P4G, making me want a Vita!), and felt that it was kind of a 'oh, look, you guys had a happy ending, but now here's more drama' kind of thing.

Well, that, and the fact that there's no Yu/Chie subtext irks me...but that's just my own bias talking.

Plot aside, the game is a great fighter, especially for someone like me who's total trash at most fighting games.

EDIT: I'm kind of wondering how Arena 2's plot is going to fit into things, regarding Golden's True Ending/Epilogue, and how it accounts for Arena, but nothing past that in terms of events.

Magil of Shadow fucked around with this message at 23:11 on May 20, 2014

• Locked thread