Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Golden Battler
Sep 6, 2010

~Perfect and Elegant~

This game is fantastic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golden Battler
Sep 6, 2010

~Perfect and Elegant~
Man, the new Shuffle Time is crazy. I got really lucky with Magician, and by the end of the 3rd dungeon I had a single persona with Auto-Tarukaja, Apt Pupil, Power Charge, and Brave Blade. :getin:

e: worth mentioning that it started with a Light physical, and got hit with Magician three times, upgrading the same move every time. I wonder if that's intentional, or I just got absurdly lucky?

Golden Battler fucked around with this message at 06:55 on Nov 24, 2012

Golden Battler
Sep 6, 2010

~Perfect and Elegant~
Oh my god.

4th dungeon spoilers: Boss has an 8-bit arrangement of I'll Face Myself.

Atlus you beautiful bastards :allears:.

Golden Battler
Sep 6, 2010

~Perfect and Elegant~

jtm33 posted:

When will your buddies start taking a hit for you? I miss that :(

Rank 9.

Golden Battler
Sep 6, 2010

~Perfect and Elegant~

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

Hey did anyone mess around with getting Skill Cards from Chagall Cafe?

1)Is it random which Persona they choose for skill cards? Is it the main one you have equipped, or any currently in your deck?

2)It looks like each Persona always has a specific skill card they give up. Can it be given up even if it's their next skill to be learned? You can see the card symbol and name of the skill in that case so I thought it should work.

I'm wondering how much easier I could make those Margeret requests basically.

I never see people going to Chagall when I check what other people did that day so maybe a lot of people are just ignoring it.

1: Whichever Persona you have equipped.

2: No, they have to have already learned it.

Bonus: Makami (Hanged Man) learns Auto-Sukukaja around level 19.

If you register the card with Marie, it costs 60,000 to re-buy, in case you're curious.

Golden Battler
Sep 6, 2010

~Perfect and Elegant~
I haven't gotten around to testing it yet myself, but looking at it, I think Naoto's actually really viable for boss fights now, if you're willing to put in a little extra effort. With the first bike date you get Bufudyne. If you check the gem trade-in shop, you can get a gun with Ice+25% on it. Combine that with a +50% Ice accessory, and Naoto winds up on equal footing with someone that has a Boost+Amp.

Mind you, the ideal max-damage set up for a character would be Amp + 50% Accessory, but don't forget that Naoto has Mind Charge to crank up the damage. Not to mention that having someone other than the MC able to cast Heat Riser sounds pretty excellent.

Golden Battler
Sep 6, 2010

~Perfect and Elegant~
I finally completed my goal: fishing up (capturing? is there a better word for this?) the Sea Guardian without the triangle button as a crutch.

Don't worry grandpa, I've succeeded you and your dream :unsmith:.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golden Battler
Sep 6, 2010

~Perfect and Elegant~
Japanese idols basically don't have human rights. Whether or not it's creepy is kind of a subjective thing, but it's by no means strange or unusual.

• Locked thread