Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Give it to me straight: Club Nintendo is offering the SNES Mario RPG for 200 coins on the Wii U. Is there any realistic chance of the game finding its way to the 3DS shop?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Alrighty. Suppose I'll order it later today, then. Thanks for info!

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Help Im Alive posted:

Well I kinda want that baseball game the US got so who knows

After searching around, I am now aware that the 3DS only has one baseball game, and even then it's...kinda a baseball game.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Takoluka posted:

how many double dragons is the gamecube worth

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I'll take steamworld dig 3ds

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Kelp Plankton posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcS0uINYRz0

this game looks rad

they should add amiibo support for captain falcon

Day one purchase. Scratches all sorts of itches just looking at it.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
someone please give me Goemon again. Both the 64 games were great.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Houle posted:

All I want from the Metroid series right now is to have them try to make a 2D game that is completely scary and immersive that rewards exploration with upgrades that increase mobility and turn Samus into more and more of a nuclear option in unexpected ways. I'd also like them to reintroduce the beam combinations that only appeared in Super Metroid where you can turn on and off upgrades to create different types of beams and bombs.

Give me increasingly more disturbing looking giant bosses that require me to damage race until I figure out their weakness or clever way to use my weapons and the surrounding scenery to destroy the boss with.

Some of these things I'd like in the next Kirby game. Miss combining powers like in 64. And the true final boss was freaky.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I want that dreamcast theme so bad it hurts me

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I did not really have any problems with Sonic 4.:shrug:

EDIT: Aside from the lackluster music

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Mario Party 1 is such a fun trip down memory lane. Stigmata scabs, and all the kids were going crazy about em.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
So Miitomo launches in 2 hours, then?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Well, My Nintendo works too. I just want to tinker with SOMETHING.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Miitomo won't finish loading. It's stuck at the initial loading screen, bombarding me with Miitomo Tips. No progress made for all I can tell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Spirit Tracks was hampered by that flute and frustrating train combat. Which sounds weird, but it's true. Aside from those two aspects I didn't mind it.

But yeah, the game doesn't have a good rep because of those two things.