Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kukash
Apr 22, 2010
This is the first game in a while I've blindly bought without reading much or waiting for the opinions of non-game journalists. I hope it's good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kukash
Apr 22, 2010

Dreadwroth posted:

/\/\I think the lights are messed up, I've had sections I know should be on end up turning themselves off.
Wait, there's an ending? I had to take a break because I got stuck on how to unlock the attic, but I am really loving this so far.
Anyone have any broad non spoiler hints on that?

I too would like vague spoilers on where to find the key to the attic and the key to safe in basement.

• Locked thread