Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
I paid something like $10 during a Steam sale, which seems to me like a pretty good deal.

I kind of wish that they would release a floppy disk edition, maybe with Christmas Duck bonus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

ExtraNoise posted:

Dude, don't even reply. Guy's just trying to get people to sucker into replying to him so he can jump up on some soap box about how enlightened the world outside of the United States is and how he's pretty sophisticated in his english-speaking paradise and how we should be ashamed of our Walmarts and McDonalds or whatever. Then someone will point out how backwards Australia is in regards to Muslims and then the thread will break down and get closed again for another month.

Just let it slide. He didn't like the game, that's cool, no big deal. Don't let that last unnecessary sentence bait you.

Kind of changing the subject, this game reminded me of your Moments "LP" a little bit, in terms of story. Man, a Gone Home text adventure, now THAT would be sweet.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

DreamShipWrecked posted:

While it is worth mentioning that the girls took off without any real view of the consequences, some leeway has to be given in terms of the long-term effects in the same sense that you don't start wondering how long it's going to take the buisinessman to get tired of the Manic Pixie Dream Girl's wacky antics or how Rambo is going to get PTSD.

Not to nitpick your idea, but didn't Rambo already have PTSD?

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Sober posted:

Morbidly curious too; if the "not a game" bile thrown out over Gone Home is like that over what I assume is the PC gaming crowd, I want to see what grammarless manifesto we'll get from the console crowd.

I'm looking forward to it, it's going to be nearly as entertaining as the actual game.

• Locked thread