Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Monster w21 Faces
May 11, 2006

"What the fuck is that?"
"What the fuck is this?!"
I have a lot of respect for the Fullbright Company yet I can't bring myself to play this. I do however want to know what happens in it.

Am I a terrible person?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monster w21 Faces
May 11, 2006

"What the fuck is that?"

TychoCelchuuu posted:

Well, it depends. Can you not bring yourself to play it because a home killed your parents, and the idea of playing an entire game set inside a home would be traumatic? Or are you simply unable to play any video game at all?

I lived in a home once, and then 28 years later my Dad died. Coincidence?

Monster w21 Faces
May 11, 2006

"What the fuck is that?"
And the lack of ammunition to dispatch said ghosts.

Monster w21 Faces
May 11, 2006

"What the fuck is that?"

grmartin posted:

Just finished it. Holy loving poo poo. I think that's among the best games I've ever played. I'm going to play through it again right now.

Can I get some spoilers? Tagged of course. Why is everyone gone? I only ask because I have some life experiences I really never want to relive again and I worry that this game deals with them.

Monster w21 Faces fucked around with this message at 20:16 on Aug 15, 2013

Monster w21 Faces
May 11, 2006

"What the fuck is that?"
Patrick Klepek spoiled some stuff for me at my request on tumblr. I'll steer clear of playing the game but I'll still buy the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monster w21 Faces
May 11, 2006

"What the fuck is that?"

Corin Tucker's Stalker posted:

Just curious, but why are you so averse to playing it? Does it not seem complex enough or something?

I don't really want to go into it but there are some experiences I don't want to relive and I caught undertones of them in the trailers.

• Locked thread