Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

The Human Cow posted:

Trebek is a weird, weird dude. Apparently, he just shaved off the moustache between shows one day and didn't tell anybody he was going to do it. Makeup flipped out.

I remember an episode that aired on April Fool's Day where he had a moustache during the Jeopardy round, but it was gone during the Double Jeopardy round.

It was pretty great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

jscolon2.0 posted:

Other than Best New Artist, Grammy Awards are awarded for Songs, Albums, and Performances and not Artists.

Ah, finally worded in a way I can understand, which is apparently something the Jeopardy crew were incapable of doing.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

jscolon2.0 posted:

Barrett is scaring me. He's like a goddamn serial killer or something.

Nonsense. My roommate and I had already concluded that he's actually Clark Kent.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

I thought last night's episode was the championship final. What happens today? Do Colby, Kevin, and Kristen play again? I don't quite get it.