Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

I ruined Jeopardy for my mom when I pointed out that Trebek always says "answer" when someone lands on a Daily Double before the sound effect plays.

Soothing Vapors posted:

I love Jeopardy, even if I do spend roughly 25% of every episode drunkenly ranting at the screen about what a douchebag Alex Trebek is.

Well he is. I spend about 25% of Wheel of Fortune being amazed that Vannah White is still alive and also has the easiest job in the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

KilGrey posted:

It's even easier now. She used to have to turn the letters but now they just light up with the letter. All she has to do is walk up and touch them. I doubt her touching them even does anything, it's just for show because well, that's what Vanna White is supposed to do. She's technically no longer needed to make the game function.

I know! You can totally see the letters turn before she even touches the screens half the time.