Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dectilon
Aug 15, 2008

Remember that thou wast a servant in the land of LP, and that the Lord thy Master brought thee out thence through mighty balls and a stretched out dive.
Dectilon 5:15
Mario galaxy? Pff, more like... actually this game looks like a lot of fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dectilon
Aug 15, 2008

Remember that thou wast a servant in the land of LP, and that the Lord thy Master brought thee out thence through mighty balls and a stretched out dive.
I have no problems with life systems, but it does feel like there could be something more to gather for when you find bonus stages and such. Like the items you can activate in between levels in SMB3 for instance.

Dectilon
Aug 15, 2008

Diabetus' auto-gratitude system seems to be in working order.

Dectilon
Aug 15, 2008

Mario would drink mushroom tea, wouldn't he? I'm sure dave_o could've told you that.

Dectilon
Aug 15, 2008

Your new microphone finally payed off!

Dectilon
Aug 15, 2008

Is the chimp an homage to 90s video game culture?

Dectilon
Aug 15, 2008

Diabetus posted:

I'll be recruiting some newer blood for World 4 to keep things sane.

Next on Super Mario Galaxy 2: BLOOD! BLOOD! BLOOD! BLOOD! BLOOD! BLOOD! BLOOD! BLOOD! BLOOD! BLOOD! BLOOD! BLOOD! BLOOD! BLOOD! BLOOD! BLOOD! BLOOD!

Dectilon
Aug 15, 2008

The wheel spinning on its own makes me think it's actually a toy wheel put there to make Mario think he's controlling the ship while someone else inside it is actually steering.

Dectilon
Aug 15, 2008

Yoshi really is an allegory for the state devouring the everyman with its taxes and regulations.

Dectilon
Aug 15, 2008

So Argon, when you play this game does Bowser surrender as soon as you hit start?

Dectilon
Aug 15, 2008

That level did look fun but I wish there was more o'neill cylinder platforming; that bit looked the best. Not a huge fan of time slowdown buttons. If you fall of a ledge you might have to backtrack a little to try again, but at least you don't have to stop to press a button.

Dectilon
Aug 15, 2008

Where's the mushroom that turns mario into a photo-realistic lou albano?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dectilon
Aug 15, 2008

Okay, that's ng and ng+ over I think. Will you be doing any pvp after this?

• Locked thread