Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

SLAM will dominate the world!

Fake edit: Wait a god drat second I see you hatin' on Uniracers, well I will take my funbux and I shall spend them elsewhere. That game is for TRUE DOOM MURDERHEADS and I'll not hear otherwise. :colbert:

Real e;

quote:

$1000 - Pose as Tales of Game's during an interview + previous rewards

The $1000 level is the tier we're most excited about. Being at the vanguard of the edutainment revolution, Tales of Game's is often prompted for interviews about our games, our ideas and of course, global politics. At the $1000 level, we will have one person take our place during an interview - you will pretend to be us. We won't announce the switch before or after - say whatever you want, talk about fake games, make things up, ruin our sterling reputation. The terrible possibilities are limitless.

Oh holy christ I'm absolutely dying over here, this is the best thing I've ever seen in my life. May the good scholar who purchased this use it wisely.

VVVV On their Kickstarter

Ms Adequate fucked around with this message at 01:56 on Nov 29, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU