Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
Threw in $40 bucks because the original Shut Up and Jam was a hilarious game and this looks even better. You guys better get those stretch goals ready, because its going probably to make its goal by tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
Yeah, I agree with sticking with PC and Mac and if anything port it to iOS and Android. Consoles are a mess right now in comparison to PC and mobile and not as profitable for indie guys like yourselves.

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
Anime Bulldog better be in the final product or else you will no longer be a true doom murder head in my eyes, Chef Boyardee.

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord

Closet Cyborg posted:

Were the wallpapers supposed to have gone out already? I got the music and vidcon pack emails already.
They should have, I got mine.

Anyway, to be a bit more constructive, the OST so far is very nice, I'm already finding the game hilarious. Keep up the great work guys.

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord

Chef Boyardee posted:

I don't want to kill myself when I tell people how much I appreciate that they've given money to Barkley 2. Right now I'm mostly concerned that people will write the game off because it's not a rehash of Barkley 1. I mean, I'm completely happy with the game, I'm just concerned that because it's not basketball wackiness 24/7, other people won't be.
I'm really glad that its not just a rehash because what you got so far looks superior to the original what with the dynamic world and action-RPG gameplay. The new gameplay changes were half of the reason I pledged, the other was that Shut and Up Jam Gaiden 1 was a genuinely funny and satirical game with its own unique sense of humor instead of being monkey-cheese bullshit.

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord

Chef Boyardee posted:

Yes, it's crazy to me that even though they are fairly different, there are people who really like Barkley that do not immediately like Space Funeral and the other things catamites has done.

We had a wizard in our PAX booth who read tarot cards and guided people through Barkley 2 character creation. It was a pretty intense experience and I think most people who did it ended up feeling like it was one of the best things there.
I wish I could have met a real-life wizard. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
Barkley doesn't have a wiki, because wikis are the epitome of trend.