Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
The Euro U19 is being played right now and Serbia are beating Germany 2-1 with only a few minutes left in case someone's interested

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
André Silva scored 5 goals in the Euro U19 making him the best Portuguese striker since Pauleta.

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
I don't think Portugal stand a chance against Germany tomorrow. Selke and Stendera have looked amazing this tournament.

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
15 year old Martin Ĝdegaard from Drammen. He has only played six games this season, but is already touted as the best young player in Norway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBwAU3Tlawo

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
Just a friendly reminder that today's the UEFA U19 Championship final and the Germans will probably win.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

advanced statsman posted:

Just a friendly reminder that today's the UEFA U19 Championship final and the Germans will probably win.

And they did!

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

Dunban posted:

And they did!

it was pretty drat obvious, you have an almost professional team and they rightfully dominated the tournament

Lot 49
Dec 7, 2007

I'll do anything
For my sweet sixteen
United beat City 4-1 tonight in the msc.

Wilson got all four and looked far too good for that level. He could be loaned out but I'd prefer it if they sold Hernandez and made him part of the squad.

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

advanced statsman posted:

The U20 World Cup is generally excellent for seeing who will be the good players in the coming years. Weirdly, this doesn't apply to Brazil, the African and most Asian teams.

Also the US's Pyrite Generation (Adu, Altidore, Robbie Rogers, Szetela...). Shameful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duncan Sperguson
Apr 21, 2010

Anything going on lately in the Reading F.C. U18s???

• Locked thread