Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Sammy Ameobi isn't listed so the list can't be trusted imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Lladre posted:

I don't know why they would not put Gerard Deulofeu on that list.

Its a really lazy list quite possibly compiled after playing football manager

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

It should at least be under 21 only. That would cut probably half the players off the list

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

DOOP posted:

Here is the 100 list for 2013. Players are born on or after 1/1/91. At first glance, no Jack Wilshere seems odd (though given his injury issues, eh.) Also, England has only two players, which is lacking compared to all of the other "big" nations.

http://inbedwithmaradona.com/journal/2012/12/19/the-ibwm-100-for-2013.html

No Bigirimana so clearly a bad list

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

I watched Bigirimana scythe someone down in European competition for being a massive shite on a drop ball when they had someone injured and thats enough for me

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Not one of those Chelsea players will ever play for the first team

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

There are 2 friendlies and not much else over summer. Far better he spends the time in a tournament with players he might actually play with for a few years with in the senior team.

Jose fucked around with this message at 19:13 on May 15, 2013

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

With Rio "I won't retire from England" Ferdinand retiring from England duty I hold out hope they both will eventually too

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

England were proper wank in the U20 world cup and continued the streak of not managing to win in years. I blame Bigirimana only getting a minute of playing time.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

mynameisjohn posted:

florian thauvin is really really good. expect him to get a big money move after his displays for bastia and the u20 team.

I'm really disappointed Newcastle didn't sign him in January. He also plays for Lille now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Mean Bean Machine posted:

So Sporting just bought some Scottish wonderkid Ryan Gauld who I've never heard of but apparently Arsenal and Man Utd were looking into him, any info from my Scottish posting pals?

He's got a €60m buy out clause now lol

• Locked thread