Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
I don't know why they would not put Gerard Deulofeu on that list.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
Tom Carrol was excellent in the games I watched. I don't get to watch a lot of premiere league though.

As for Gerrard he's been playing in Barca B this year, even got a few minutes on the pitch with Barca proper.

And I would argue that Barcelona B is as good as any low to mid table (insert league) team.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
I don't think Neymar will go anywhere before the 2015 season and then it will probably be to Real Madrid. He needs a team with deep pockets that have an individual player skill focus.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
The articles are cool, but the actual list itself is crap.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
Having 15 year olds playing against adults seems like a bad idea. Wont he get terribly hurt? Hes still growing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

Adulterous Hitler posted:

Bayern are apparently interested in Sporting Lisbons Bruma.

Anybody knows more about him?
He's being called The Next Ronaldo but we all know how much that is worth.

The only youtube clip I find of him has him missing the goal a lot. He looks like he has talent but still has to refine his shot. Nothing in the video made me think of Ronaldo (old Ronaldo or CR7 Ronaldo) I think people like throwing out stupid phrases like that as an exclamation point of sorts.

• Locked thread