Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Manchester United have this young Italian lad who everyone seems interested in, goes by Federico Macheda, oh...

Oh, and I guess not anymore but everyone should have watched out for Andrew Hall, you know, because of murders.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-19519386

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Lot 49 posted:

Anyway it as a very strange game. United dominated possession and scored three without ever really getting going but their defending was laughable.

Kinda just sounds like every United first team game this season.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

:lol:Eddie Johnson and Santino Quaranta:lol:

It's amazing how many players on that list don't even have a wikipedia page, nearly everyone who's ever touched a football professionally has one.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Chas McGill posted:

I remember when Ryan Babel tore it up at youth level in the same tournament as Messi.

Actually, this is pretty interesting.

Man, what the gently caress happened to Collins John? He just had his contract terminated by Barnet.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

mynameisjohn posted:

and Aston Villa have the best academy side in Europe!

They'll probably just sell off the whole first team and play those guys in the Championship next season then.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

the sex ghost posted:

The England Under-21s squad for the Euros has been announced:

Good to see McManaman get a chance to do some tasty dribbles on the international stage, and also good to see that future Norwich superstar Thomas 'The Tank' Lees keeps his place, even if Pearce loves inexplicably playing him in midfield like he did with Michael Mancienne. No call up for literal best left-back in England Sam Byram though. Not sure why Connor Wickham (2 goals in 18 games this season) is going but there you go.

Oh, he plays in Germany now. I wondered where he hosed off to.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

DougieFFC posted:

Highlights of our U18 win are here - you'll see I wasn't exaggerating about Dembele. He's a year younger than most of the others out there too.

It was a thoroughly enjoyable match to watch. The movement and technical ability out there really put our senior team to shame :smith:

So last year Fulham had a Mousa Dembele and a Moussa Dembele on the books?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

mynameisjohn posted:

the french have the best team so i expect them to win.

Their keeper is named Areola which makes me giggle so there's that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

The Uruguay keeper is pretty drat awful. His positioning on the goal was ridiculous when everyone except him knew that the Iraqi player was gonna go for goal.

• Locked thread