Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
assfro
Oct 15, 2005

just reinstalled this thing... after buying it over a year ago. Awesome.

Anyways, I keep getting random events where the swarm will invade my capital on turn 15 to 25 and no matter how many times I kill every last one of those things, they will not be viewed as defeated, until eventually my capital goes into full rebellion and cornholes me at like turn 40. Fun.

Is this a bug, or am I just missing something because there is no explanation as to what is going on with a swarm invasion... or really anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

assfro
Oct 15, 2005

Yeah, I found it.. and clicked on it like a retard trying to target it... and .... nothing, which is why I am thinking bug. This is with manual targeting, if I just park a big fleet there and throw it on auto, they pretty much circle around playing with their dicks.

I hear you about not wanting to defending this but still doing so. There is a good game buried underneath a huge pile of poorly optimized poo poo and bugs.

• Locked thread