Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edmantium
Jan 15, 2011

I WAS READY TO EMBRACE A MAN
ICND1 down, those simlets sure were a thing. I'd get the ICND2 done faster if the only testing center within 2 hours had other appointment times besides dawn 3 days a week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmantium
Jan 15, 2011

I WAS READY TO EMBRACE A MAN
Well, first YMMV since your exam will be different than mine.

There wasn't really any particular section that was difficult, but I will say to know your "show" commands. One simlet was looking for a particular detail that took me a while to find since I couldn't remember that particular command, and most of the simlet questions revolved around "show".

Other than that, it's not really hard if you've gone through the topics and messed with IOS in any form.