Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«3 »
ALi
Oct 23, 2012

Retro gamers rest easy, we are braving the depths of terrible game design today.

Partially inspired by things like AVGN and Game Grumps, but condensed for the more modern audience who just doesnt have 20 minutes to commit to a game that was made over 20 years ago. Hopefully you get a few laughs and see a bunch of NES games that you'll never (thankfully) have to play.

http://youtu.be/T3Wu7_Gr-WE

Enjoy! We hope we can take you back to a time when sometimes even TWO buttons was too much for a designer to find uses for, and god damnit it was beautiful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Jesus wept.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

The most posh trombone around~

I think you should go read the subforum rules and close the thread, friend.

e: Also that intro is atrocious, what possessed you to think that was anywhere approaching an acceptable quality?

Clayren
Jun 4, 2008

grandma plz don't folow me on twiter its embarassing, if u want to know what animes im watching jsut read the family newsletter like normal

I like how you guys kept pointing out how rampant racism is in video game culture. It's a conversation that needs to be had if the art-form is to ever evolve.

TenaCrane
Sep 14, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Does this count as an early Christmas present? Where I can return this? Will I get my time refunded? Granted, I barely made it past the intro.

senae
Apr 3, 2010

This thread is somehow worse then a youtube dump. Good job!

I was hoping this would be a new short game theater. You let me down, boring youtube bros

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

Very catchy theme song

heeheex2
Sep 5, 2012

LEARN GLOVER
LEARN GLOVER
LEARN GLOVER
LEARN GLOVER
LEARN GLOVER
LEARN GLOVER
LEARN GLOVER
LEARN GLOVER
LEARN GLOVER
LEARN GLOVER
LEARN GLOVER

I really enjoyed the theme song!

Heffer
May 1, 2003

Real Talk: that was awesome.

Heavy neutrino
Sep 16, 2007

You made a fine post for yourself. ...For a casualry, I suppose.

i only watched like 25 seconds of your video but keep rockin the orange pants buddy

Heti
May 22, 2007

I like Video Games

Why does this keep happening.

Ofecks
May 4, 2009

This has to be a troll. I mean, what other explanation is there?

Little_wh0re
Jan 27, 2005

did you get put in stasis 20 years ago or something? drat

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

Why aren't the LP threads making what I want to read RIGHT NOW?!

The thread title says 8 minutes but your youtubepoop title says 7 minutes. WHICH IS IT?

AndyAML
Jul 24, 2006

HEY BASS WHY MUST I FIGHT YOU WE ARE NOT ENEMIES

Ignore the Haters op, that was great! Really loved the sidebar with the clock and icons and the part where you put the text on the video with jokes and what you were saying was great!!! I have a request though, can you put a Facecam in the next vid?? I'd Love to see your guys reactions to all these lovely games!! Keep it up and remember,

"Haters gonna hate"

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

♫♪ 2 guys ♫♪
♫♪ 2 guys ♫♪
♫♪ 2 guys ♫♪
♫♪ play all the games ♫♪

Sex Beef 2.0
Jan 14, 2012

Sergeant Eagleforce and Crowbar play 24 NES games in 8 minutes

DStecks
Feb 6, 2012

I been spendin' most my life
livin' as a kick-ass Mennonite.

Man, their theme song got loving snubbed by the Grammies, man.

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.

Thanks for putting (LP) in parentheses to tell us what kind of thread this is. More thread titles need information like that because gently caress reading threads I don't like!!!

Mico
Jan 28, 2011

I call it Meowthstep.

Twoooooo guys

You don't have to put on the red light

You don't have to play all the games tonight, twooooo guuuuuuys.

DStecks
Feb 6, 2012

I been spendin' most my life
livin' as a kick-ass Mennonite.

ResearchIndicates, move the gently caress over.

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKYD79jpjcM

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

FUCK NOOBS

This is horrible and you should feel nothing but shame. Ever thought about trying for a TGWTG membership?

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

Gentlemen, welcome to SA.

Now vote this thread 5, or pay the price of insubordination!

I have never wanted to punch someone over the internet more.

heeheex2
Sep 5, 2012

LEARN GLOVER
LEARN GLOVER
LEARN GLOVER
LEARN GLOVER
LEARN GLOVER
LEARN GLOVER
LEARN GLOVER
LEARN GLOVER
LEARN GLOVER
LEARN GLOVER
LEARN GLOVER

In, Africa, a pandemic breaks loose. They close the borders and wall off the continent. Years later, an investigation team is sent. They find no humans and no animals, except for the leopards. There are one billion leopards. Every person can own a leopard, every business can use the leopard. Africa is now empty. Everyone becomes bored with leopards. They are regulated and accounted for. Protected from harm. There are more leopards than people, now, and people get scared. Now we can hunt them, but it's dangerous and difficult. Clever traps are made, but it is still difficult enough to become a broadcasted event. In our hubris, we fail, and resign to live... and die... In Africa. - Chris 'apiary' Baragar

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

Your outfits/costumes need to be more stereotypical 80's.

Zorak
Nov 7, 2005

Hey Aaaaaaaaandy

CousinKevin
Oct 16, 2012

Ever since they worked on that project together, her life turned around and became more exciting.

The thread title says that it's 24 games in 8 minutes, but the video says it's in 7 minutes.

Once you change that, the thread's perfect, and keep up the good work, especially with the theme song!

gadZeus
Jul 31, 2008

I think it's adorable how you two finish each others' sentences.

Beats Mushrooms
May 2, 2011

I'm crying. LPing has reached a new level tonight.

HypnoCabbage
Oct 26, 2007
Cheap as hell since 1971.

Ha! Those guys don't know about the making a video that doesn't make me physically ill.

Nidoking
Jan 27, 2009

I fought the lava, and the lava won.

A comment explaining what you did wrong? I think that would go over the character limit for a post on this forum, not to mention Youtube. I can probably abbreviate it to "everything" without much loss of specificity.

Cheapsteaks
Apr 25, 2008

Getting a heavy metal avatar leads to far fewer regrets than a heavy metal tattoo.

Putting the accent on the EL in Ellaguru instead of the GU is really loving with me. Why would you do that?

floor is lava
May 14, 2007

mmfffmf mfmf mff

These guys need to slow their roll. They're going a mile a minute. It's too fast and too furious for me.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

The Saurus posted:

The thread title says 8 minutes but your youtubepoop title says 7 minutes. WHICH IS IT?

I was confused by this too but if you look closely you can see that the little time thing says 8:05 which suggests that the 8 minutes one is probably the closer estimate*.

*May depend on your personal perception of time.

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

quote:

@_ugggy and @CBaragar take on all the NES games ever, alphabetically of course.

nice tweets, followed

(yes this is real)

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

FUCK NOOBS

I don't think you guys care about racism in games at all!

Sex Beef 2.0
Jan 14, 2012

Suspicious Dish posted:

nice tweets, followed

(yes this is real)

So wait is that Blade or Ellaguru

Because I know my bro Blade would never post anything like that

Sorites
Sep 10, 2012

Is this happening more lately? I've been lurking here (without an account, of course) for about a year now, and I feel like I've seen more of these in the past month than I saw in the whole rest of that time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

I actually watched all of this. Give me my time back.

«3 »