Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
New bravest warriors today, and it's the best one yet. Even though the last episode was kind of rear end, the series is really good as a whole.
I've seen worse things than Superfuckers, but being on the same channel as Bravest Warriors just makes the lowest of the low effort writing sThat's the big problem with superfuckers.ttand out more ("they're superheros but they're kind of assholes and they poop and pee everywhere and try to hump each other like un-house-trained animals. and that's all we need, we don't ever have to see them do any superheroing")

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
The commercials are not really like the show yknow. Probably by different people. People who would greenlight superfuckers.

And the creepers will be disappointed with this episode - there's a set up that I won't spoil yet but is hilariously averted. In fact, this episode is the big, stark contrast to hold up against superfuckers that shows what bravest warriors does right and superfuckers does wrong. It even had singing.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway
Season finale of bravest warriors just hit, and it has lots of catbug. Alos has a preview for a poo poo-ton of new cartoons for this year.
Is superfuckers cancelled? Haven't heard from them since last episode, nothing about them for next year. I guess maybe they just rightfully decided it was dumb crap they didn't have the budget for and threw it out, but I don't know of anything official.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway
Oh this was bumped.

Business cat was awful and I couldn't make it through a full episode of just random silly crap. Rocket Dog was five minutes of cool animation, farts, and death so it's alright with me.

I'm still watching superfuckers because well, I still have the subscription and it's five minutes so whatever. But I was shocked that last episode was actually good. It had none of the childish poop/dick jokes and no awful singing interludes, and no attempt to make the characters "loveable". Instead there's a horror undertone as it's shown just how awful the two leads are, how they treat others, and how they make the world a worse place. If the entire series just kept to that tone it would not be as reviled.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway
Superfuckers is over. The last episode shown reality was destroyed. The End.

I'm not sure if that's how the graphic novel ended, seems like they just decided this was not working.

Ace Discovery does everything I wanted sf to do and does it so much better anyway.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway
Don't just repeat accusations without knowing the facts :mad:

I thought it was cute. Not the best thing ever, just sort of like adventure time or regular show only where there's interesting designs all around and the main characters are lazy unemployed thrillseekers. But in this case rather than being pseudobrothers again it's a refreshing casual relationship.

note: Standards might be lowered after doctor lolipop or the garbage that was business cat and superfuckers

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway
I'm reeeeaaaaalllly tired of the chris and beth crap.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway

Peanut President posted:

Bringing over from the AT thread: MANLY, Jesse and Justin Moynihan's show.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfrPf9IgHjI

A weird show.

Oh look it's Forming the show or something.

This is the best of the shorts by ten thousand miles and I hope it continues.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway
Honestly haven't been enjoying it at all, bee is annoying as hell, the jokes are complete nonsequitars that miss the mark on what could be funny absurdity by miles and are just stupid, and so's the plots.

it has pretty shapes and colors and that's it. I prefer ugly shapes and colors anyway.

• Locked thread