Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CrashScreen
Nov 11, 2012

IceBorg posted:

Well Chihiro did create Alter Ego before dying so Junko or some member of SHSL Despair could do the same and create a Junko AI.

Actually with the ending of DR1 one of the theories I have is that this Monobear is only a AI based on Junko's Monobear personality, I only have the ending as little proof but I could see that happening, also because I don't think the game will pull the same card and have a 17th student hidden somewhere controlling Monobear.
It'd be plausible, I guess, but why would Junko even need to control Monobear if it was so capable on its own? And the whole room created for it, and so on, would be overkill. Not to mention that Junko had to abandon the monitors to control Monobear, so why couldn't Monobear's AI activate while she continued to monitor?

It's possible and all, but I just don't quite see it. There really isn't enough evidence to persuade me otherwise.

Show Me posted:

No, unfortunately. But I thank you for saying it was pretty good.
Alright. I'll bite. That was sarcasm. I didn't even expect you to react that way when I called it "fanfiction." I'm pretty sure that kind of thing doesn't fly here. It's almost up there with baseless conjecture, so you might want to change it or add in something meaningful because you could end up getting probated again.

CrashScreen fucked around with this message at 01:28 on Jan 25, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeek
Feb 15, 2012

CrashScreen posted:

Alright. I'll bite. That was sarcasm. I didn't even expect you to react that way when I called it "fanfiction." I'm pretty sure that kind of thing doesn't fly here. It's almost up there with baseless conjecture, so you might want to change it or add in something meaningful because you could end up getting probated again.
I don't expect people to not catch your sarcasm either.

To the fanfiction writer: this is frown upon in SA, and you are in a heavily moderated thread. Connect the dots yourself.

IceBorg posted:

Actually with the ending of DR1 one of the theories I have is that this Monobear is only a AI based on Junko's Monobear personality, I only have the ending as little proof but I could see that happening, also because I don't think the game will pull the same card and have a 17th student hidden somewhere controlling Monobear.

Or it can go Umineko and everything is done by a witch. :v: Nah, it is still far too early to say anything yet, although it is certain Monobear does not require direct control if one of the sixteen is the mastermind this time (which I think is true).

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Show Me posted:

No, unfortunately. But I thank you for saying it was pretty good.

Oh you're just adorable.

doomfunk
Feb 29, 2008

oh come on was that really necessary
all over my fine carpet!!
The only fanfiction I've personally seen someone punished for was that... pokemon thing, from like 2009.

As far as DR0 goes, I'm on board with Ryouko being some sort of SHSL analyst. I imagine she and Matsuda make quite a pair, if that's the case.

slowbeef
Mar 15, 2005

Will Harvey hates you, and everything you stand for.
Pillbug

Show Me posted:

I had just had a thought about what could be an interesting twist.

Right after the murder, trial, and execution of the culprit, Monobear mock-chastises the remaining students by saying they could have prevented the deaths from occurring.

The students would protest this, but Monobear decides they should be executed too.

Cut to the bomb in the square rapidly counting down to zero and the Jabberwock Islands exploding. Fade to black.

Then we get some text of someone telling us to wake up. Once awake, Hajime would find himself lying back on the beach with Nagito standing over us. He seems rather cheerful for someone who should be dead.

Nagito says the others are waiting at Jabberwock Park. They both head there and find everyone safe and sound. Well, almost everyone. The murder victim and culprit aren't there.
Also the bomb is gone.

Hajime asks about the murder and explosion and the others think he's loopy due to the situation of being prisoners of Monobear: no one by either name is or has been part of the group.

Hajime would go off wondering if he dreamt the whole thing, only for Monobear to appear. Monobear says that he believes Hajime because his special bombs erase all memories of the events from the murder on from the students minds, not to mention memories of the previous victim's and murderer's existences. Monobear is curious why Hajime is the exception, but this just proves more entertaining to him - someone remebering certain events while others don't and the others think he's losing it. It's delightful!

Hajime demands to know how Monobear has such power only to be cut off by a scream from the park. Hajime runs back to find another bomb has appeared. Monobear pops up again and tells
Hajime, "My world, my rules." End chapter.

What a loving loser you are.

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

Frankly, I don't like you
and I never have.

Jeek posted:

Or it can go Umineko and everything is done by a witch. :v:

I doubt this game will pull that kind of twist, since witches aren't real :colbert:

Frost Uncle
Nov 2, 2012
"My world, my rules." End chapter.

Falls Down Stairs
Nov 2, 2008

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

IceBorg posted:

Well Chihiro did create Alter Ego before dying so Junko or some member of SHSL Despair could do the same and create a Junko AI.

Considering Monomi, an 18th person might also be necessary to consider (unless we go with the theory that they're really in cahoots even if they don't seem so).

I don't really want Monobear and Monomi to be controlled by as-of-yet unseen parties or by AI, but so far every cast-member has been seen with them, which is a strong case that they are either independent AIs or controlled by someone who we haven't seen.

Unless somebody in the group is a hell of of a ventriloquist controlling them by remote or something. A Super High-School Level ventriloquist.

Valkama
Jan 6, 2013

RATS!

Falls Down Stairs posted:

Considering Monomi, an 18th person might also be necessary to consider (unless we go with the theory that they're really in cahoots even if they don't seem so).

I don't really want Monobear and Monomi to be controlled by as-of-yet unseen parties or by AI, but so far every cast-member has been seen with them, which is a strong case that they are either independent AIs or controlled by someone who we haven't seen.

Unless somebody in the group is a hell of of a ventriloquist controlling them by remote or something. A Super High-School Level ventriloquist.

I could see Chiaki pulling it off as quiet as she is. If the mystery of the story does in the end revolve around discovering the masterminds identity then yeah it would be completely unfair for the readers if they pulled some random guy out of nowhere. However there is also the chance that this stories main bad guy might not be Monobear while the mastermind of despair is one of the 16 and there is some lacky controlling monobear.

Valkama fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Jan 25, 2013

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Valkama posted:

I could see Chiaki pulling it off as quiet as she is.
You know, now that you mention it, Chiaki has been pretty quiet - she hasn't said or done anything noteworthy since we met her. She's completely flown under the radar.

I find that suspicious. :tinfoil:

likecnsnnts
Jun 16, 2008

SPLINTER CELLULITE

slowbeef posted:

What a loving loser you are.

Ah, so the levels of moderation go Probation -> Ban -> Public Shame

Gensuki
Sep 2, 2011

DaveWoo posted:

You know, now that you mention it, Chiaki has been pretty quiet - she hasn't said or done anything noteworthy since we met her. She's completely flown under the radar.

I find that suspicious. :tinfoil:

I'd like to point out that Chiaki hasn't really been quite.

We're just kind of an hour into the game... shocking.

Show Me
Jan 6, 2013

likecnsnnts posted:

Especially coming from Slowbeef. I was a fan of his. Now I don't know what to think except I wasted my money.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

IceBorg
Oct 23, 2012

I KINDA DOUBT THAT!
Monobear and Monomi are just a new species of bear and rabbit that learned how to speak. Gundam didn't get his SHSL Animal Breeder title for nothing!

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Show Me posted:

Especially coming from Slowbeef. I was a fan of his. Now I don't know what to think except I wasted my money.

Someone please post that QCS thread where the dude was asking for slowbeef to get a paid commission for the Dangan Ronpa threads because this stuff never gets old.

I thought you were my friend, beef....

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Requested_Username posted:

Someone please post that QCS thread where the dude was asking for slowbeef to get a paid commission for the Dangan Ronpa threads because this stuff never gets old.

I thought you were my friend, beef....

This one? Or are there more?

On more closely related matters (and I'm sorry if this has come up, I try to follow the thread but I might have missed some posts in the deluge) do you think that only Hinata has the monobear collection aspect? Or is that for everyone? If it's not, is just a gameplay thing or is Hinata legitimately somehow special as far as monobear is concerned?

Taciturn Tactician fucked around with this message at 06:35 on Jan 25, 2013

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

I laughed for a good minute at this, thank you.

Anyways,

Taciturn Tactician posted:

On more closely related matters (and I'm sorry if this has come up, I try to follow the thread but I might have missed some posts in the deluge) do you think that only Hinata has the monobear collection aspect? Or is that for everyone? If it's not, is just a gameplay thing or is Hinata legitimately somehow special as far as monobear is concerned?

It's probably just a gameplay thing. After all, it's not like Monobear coins really ever amounted to anything important during the storyline in the first game, I imagine idols are just more of the same. A bunch of extra stuff for players to collect after they get bored making anime friends.

Jeek
Feb 15, 2012

Sex_Ferguson posted:

It's probably just a gameplay thing. After all, it's not like Monobear coins really ever amounted to anything important during the storyline in the first game, I imagine idols are just more of the same. A bunch of extra stuff for players to collect after they get bored making anime friends.

And don't forget the Tamagochi minigame. I expect Monobear to be one of the possible outcomes, but the rest can be anything.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

I'm going to have to accept that I'm just never going to get used to the Japanese writing style. I can see that it's coherent but I can't help but parse it as a mess all over the place.

Meanwhile, I really can't wait to see Sonia in a trial. She's got an interesting combination of naivete about the micro things and a cold understanding of the macro that's going to have her bringing a real unique perspective on things.

likecnsnnts posted:

It's more like Public Shame -> Probation -> Public Shame -> Ban -> Public Shame -> 100,000 Hour Probation.

Think of it like rolling down a hill covered in mud in front of everyone you ever thought was cool and the hill just gets steeper and steeper.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Sex_Ferguson posted:

After all, it's not like Monobear coins really ever amounted to anything important during the storyline in the first game
I'm not so sure. I think orenronen did a lot of behind-the-scenes work with the Monocoins and the vending machine in order to get the perfect present for each free-time interview. I don't know what the outcome of those events would have been if we'd offered an inappropriate present.

NeuroticLich
Oct 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
In regards to Monobear coins and presents:

orenronen posted:

Let's expand on the presents for a bit. There are a hundred to collect. The characters will accept most of them, but each one has a few they will refuse (and deprive you of your extra scene and skills), a few they really like and a handful they're ecstatic for.

I'm assuming the extra scene it's referring to is the individual scene for each character inviting you to your room for the last free time event for them.

Crepuscule Adepte
Feb 21, 2008

Why is my hair purple? It's from the blood of everyone that lost a bet against me.
Nah, he probably just means that if you give them a bad gift, you don't get anything beyond "we hung out together", instead of the more detailed scene that gives you your skills and character development.

Six Of Spades
Oct 24, 2010

"...That too is according to my calculations."
By the way, Oren, is there any more DR2 fanart you're a fan of? I figure it would be better to ask you rather than going hunting.

Bonus points if it's of Gundam. :ssh:

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse
Hey, Oren. Any news about the DR anime yet?

IceMateria
Oct 12, 2012

Posting with love! <3
Oren, would it be considered a spoiler to make a post with information from Dangan Ronpa...

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

You get used to it. I don't
even see the code. All I see
is Ipecac, Scapular, Polyphemus...

IceMateria posted:

Oren, would it be considered a spoiler to make a post with information from [A THING]

Considering the existence of this very thing was sort of a spoiler (that's what I gathered from earlier in the thread, at least) I'm going to guess no?

EDIT: no you can't, not no not a spoiler, I'm stupid and can't type words

Color Printer fucked around with this message at 04:32 on Jan 28, 2013

likecnsnnts
Jun 16, 2008

SPLINTER CELLULITE

IceMateria posted:

Oren, would it be considered a spoiler to make a post with information from -snip-?

Are you high?

likecnsnnts fucked around with this message at 20:19 on Jan 26, 2013

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

[redacted]? like Zork? There's a text adventure now?
I guess it's not.

Krinkle fucked around with this message at 08:55 on Jan 26, 2013

SectumSempra
Jun 22, 2011

Bi-Han now we've got Bad Blood
Maybe you guys should stop fishing for topics and only mention things that are mentioned in the thread.

Commentary on updates and short term predictions pretty sure everything else goes in the Dangan Ronpa General Thread.

Fedule
Mar 27, 2010

No one left uncured.
I got you.
I don't know exactly what aspect of "if it hasn't come up in the thread, don't discuss it or even mention it (paraphrased)" in conjunction with "absolutely no spoilers (very much not paraphrased)" is not self explanatory.

Jeek
Feb 15, 2012

Fedule posted:

I don't know exactly what aspect of "if it hasn't come up in the thread, don't discuss it or even mention it (paraphrased)" in conjunction with "absolutely no spoilers (very much not paraphrased)" is not self explanatory.

This.

And to end the derail, it seems that a gyaku is very different from a model; in fact, the former can be said to be part of the counterculture while the latter stays firmly within the mainstream culture. While Junko seems like a character from American Psycho, she probably doesn't even need to hide her madness since the gyaku movement is not supposed to flow well with the society anyway.

orenronen
Nov 7, 2008

IceMateria posted:

Oren, would it be considered a spoiler to make a post with information from

Even if you don't, for some reason, consider something that's only revealed after one finishes the game a spoiler, the fact that I left those ??? in the main menu unexplained in the first update should've suggested to you that I do. In addition, I already said as much regarding this very topic earlier in the thread, when someone else made the same mistake.

As for the contents of the thing you're talking about, it does have some slight spoilers for things other than DR1. So even on that front, no.

RyuujinBlueZ
Oct 9, 2007

WHAT DID YOU DO?!

Fedule posted:

The work you and oren do in this thread honestly make me proud to be a part of the same community and happy to witness the dedication that goes into this project.

Then there's other parts of the thread that make me deeply, deeply ashamed on a basic human level.

That said, I'm actually really enjoying DR/Z. I've never really read any Japanese light novels, and I'm not sure I'm inspired to seek out more, but I am really liking how things are progressing in it so far. It's interesting in that it doesn't seem to even remotely follow the same setup as the games, and with DR2 already being a fair bit different from the first game it makes for an even better contrast. I'm always very eager for more, and with that said I go back to watching quietly from the shadows.

Tax Refund
Apr 15, 2011

The IRS gave me a refund. I spent it on this SA account. What was I thinking?!

RyuujinBlueZ posted:

The work you and oren do in this thread honestly make me proud to be a part of the same community and happy to witness the dedication that goes into this project.

Then there's other parts of the thread that make me deeply, deeply ashamed on a basic human level.

Heh. Welcome to the human race.

As an evolutionary psychologist might put it, we're animals that evolved sapience. We have the potential for greatness within us, but we also have our animal instincts too.

Or as a Christian philosopher would say it, we're creatures made in the image of God, hence the fantastic things we can create with effort and our innate creativity (a reflection of God's attributes), but we're also fallen, hence why all too few people are willing to put in said effort, and why all too many people would prefer to mess up other people's creations.

Other philosophies might have other ways of expressing this same dichotomy, but those are the two I'm most familiar with. But whatever explanation you prefer, the best way of dealing with it is with a wry smile and another sip of your drink of choice.

CrashScreen
Nov 11, 2012

Happy Landfill posted:

Hey, Oren. Any news about the DR anime yet?

Why are you asking Oren this? That kind of thing is documented all over the internet. Hell just google "anime news" and you'll find detailed websites which will undoubtedly answer your question.

Hell, you don't even need to ask Oren specifically. While he's bringing you Dangan Ronpa, he's not the end all and be all of the series. Honestly, half the time I see people ask him things it just looks like they just want his attention. Kinda like people with celebrities.

Anyway, the show is airing this year, apparently, and that's virtually all that's known. It's being directed by the Persona 4 anime director too, if that interests you.

vvvv Do I have to quote myself? I did say "anime news" does the trick. Seriously, it's real easy to look for even without searching it specifically. Anyway, it's not that I don't think there's a problem bringing it up when the thread dies down, it's related after all, but there's something about two people in a row asking for Oren's attention that gets me.

CrashScreen fucked around with this message at 18:05 on Jan 26, 2013

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

I'd rather not Google anything even slightly related to Dangan Ronpa. Seriously, it's so easy to get spoiled it's ridiculous. Googling something completely innocuous could get you an image spoiler right on the front page of Google under "image results for..." thumbnails.

orenronen
Nov 7, 2008

“Now, that’s truly a strange woman,” Isshiki Madarai whispered to himself while running.

It wasn’t that he wasn’t careful. Quite the opposite - that was exactly why he was outsmarted. He couldn’t have guessed from her actions that she would run away like this, but, in hindsight, he realized that what she did was only natural.

A cornered mouse will bite the cat, or so the proverb goes. But in reality, it’s very rare to find a mouse who would bite a cat. Even when they’re seriously injured, can hardly move, and completely cornered, a mouse’s first thought is still try to try to escape.

That’s just a mouse’s true nature.

And that girl who turned heel and escaped is just the same. In other words, it’s in her nature to run away.

“...In that case, all I have to do is catch her, and this will be over in no time.” His mouth twisted in a cruel smile. His face was that of a hunter, chasing his prey. But his true goal wasn’t simple relentless predatism... and that cruel smile was perhaps a little excessive.

-- I’ll catch her, and after giving her a good beating, I’ll make her tell me everything about that incident...

The Worst, Largest Incident in Hope’s Peak Academy’s History --

Madarai hated that incident and everyone involved in it. Right now, getting revenge for the incident was the only thing driving him. It gave him motivation.

He got his chance a few hours ago, when he received a suspicious anonymous message.

Junko Enoshima, who knows the secrets behind the incident, is going to show up in the central plaza.

The possibility of it being a trap had crossed his mind, but he didn’t care. Even if it had been a trap, it would have been an opportunity to see who set it up.

-- I’m going to get my revenge.
-- I must get my revenge - I still have someone who needs protection.

There was a flame burning inside his eyes. The moment he caught sight of his prey, running ahead of him, he increased his own speed dramatically. His long hair flew behind him as he closed the distance between them in an instant. In no time at all, he would be able to reach out his arms and catch her.

-- It’s over.

He pushed his left foot strongly into the ground, and reached out with his long right arm. He could feel his fingers touching his prey’s hair -- when something happened.

The prey suddenly changed direction with a sharp turn, almost as if she was slipping through Madarai’s hands. Taken by surprise, he lost his balance. She had timed her move perfectly, almost as if she planned it all ahead.

“....Keh!”

Madarai clicked his red tongue loudly, and was soon back on his feet. He turned back towards his prey and started running again, but he quickly noticed something strange. His prey, running ahead of him, was doing something ridiculous.

“...What...the...?”

The prey was was writing something in a notebook as she was running.

“Huh...?”

-- Writing while running?
-- That’s clearly impossible, however you look at it.

He was bewildered. It wasn’t just that he couldn’t understand why she was doing it -- he did not expect his prey to do anything other than simply try to escape.

Isn’t she just a mouse, running away from danger?

Could she actually have a plan, beyond escaping?

But, it could also be a bluff. Just like when she first ran away, she might just be taking advantage of his vigilance in order to obtain a chance to escape again.

Well, whatever it was, Madarai didn’t have time for hesitation. His desire for revenge for The Worst, Largest Incident in Hope’s Peak Academy’s History was too intense for him to give up now. He recklessly increased his speed, and was soon within reach of his prey once again.

-- This time it’s really over.

He reached his right hand toward his prey’s blind spot, and grabbed her.

No -- all he grabbed was empty air.

Once again, with timing that seemed precisely calculated, his prey suddenly changed course. Madarai, still pulled forward by leftover energy, saw a huge tree emerging from the darkness in front of him. He thrust his arms forward in panic, and the palms of his hands were soon met with the roughness of the tree’s bark.

-- What the hell is going on?!

Madarai kicked at the ground in anger, and was soon back in full speed. His prey was quickly within reach again, but as he reached his arms to strike her she managed to slip away and escape again.

-- I can’t catch her?

Even as that realization slowly dawned on Madarai, he couldn’t explain it. She wasn’t even turning her head to look at him - her eyes were constantly on her notebook. How is she able to avoid his arms, coming at her from behind her back? She wasn’t even avoiding him clumsily - she did it with perfect timing.

It was almost as if she could see what was going on behind her back... No, that can’t be right. Her timing was far too perfect for it to be something as simple as that.

-- It’s like she knows what’s going to happen in advance.

“You’ve got to be kidding...”

Madarai shook off the thought from his head and accelerated to full speed again. Soon, he was at his prey’s defenseless back, reaching out his arm once again. The moment he was about to touch her -- just as he expected, the prey dodged his hand and escaped. This time, however, Madarai anticipated it, and turned his body sideways to match her movement. He extended both of his long arms and jumped toward the prey. It was a spectacular tackle.

He had her!

...Or so he thought.

“......Wha--?!”

It was as if she knew he was going to anticipate her dodge. She crouched -- again, with perfect timing -- and passed by Madarai’s feet like a turtle, causing him to clumsily twist his body forward and crash violently onto the ground.

Madarai lay on the lawn for a short while, unable to move. He wasn’t in pain... but a different kind of damage had been inflicted upon him.

“What... the hell...?”

At long last, he got back on his feet. He shook his long hair from his eyes and searched for his prey. He could see her figure running away, already small in the distance. As he watched his escaping prey, Madarai whispered to himself in an amazed tone.

“...I’m begging you. Please don’t tell me she has precognition.”

-- Precognition?

That’s probably what he’s thinking right now, but no such thing exists, of course. No, it probably does exist somewhere in this world - at least, I’d like to think dreams sometimes mean something - but there’s no way such a hackneyed power would awaken inside me during a dangerous situation... This isn’t a comic book, after all.

No, this isn’t something as outrageous as precognition --

These are just predictions.

I’ve been analyzing the things he seemed to think and the actions he took, and predicting the actions he was likely to take next. That’s what my notebook taught me my talent is.

Super analytical proficiency.

I’ve been using my talent, and predicting his next moves by analyzing his behaviour patterns statistically. That’s all.

That said, that kind of analysis requires a vast amount of data. Without data, I can’t predict anything at all. But, that’s exactly what “Ryouko Otonashi’s Memory Notebook” is for.

I’ve been extracting behavior patterns from his speech and actions, and have been exhaustively writing them down as usable data in my notebook. The battle between Madarai and Enoshima-san was a particularly important source of data: she attacked Madarai using a variety of techniques, and possibly even let herself get hit on purpose. Now that I think about it, she was probably trying to show me as many of his attack patterns as she could. I have no idea why someone like Enoshima-san would do something like that for me, but there’s no doubt that’s exactly why I’m able to predict his current behaviour so perfectly.

Nevertheless, I can’t possibly predict everything about him based on just a few minutes’ worth of data. It’s just that my current goal is simply to predict how he was going to behave in a chase situation -- and for that I have more than enough.That’s how I knew the timing, angles and techniques he was going to use to try to catch me.

But, my current prediction is that he isn’t going to give up just yet.

Right now, he’s still perplexed at the skill I have displayed. If my prediction is correct, he’s going to realize very soon that the source of my newfound power lies in my notebook. It’s likely he’s going to chase me much more seriously from now on. If that’s the case, there’s a limit to how much I can keep running away randomly.

So, what should I do --?

I predict... that the answer will probably come to me soon.

I’ve been running for a while, relying on the crude map of the central plaza that’s drawn in my notebook. Soon, I passed the area overgrown with trees and came to a clearing. Just as I predicted, there was small building there. That was my destination. The moment I saw it, fear and bravery began to intermingle inside my head.

But, I have no choice.

I have to forget any fear and anxiety. I have no choice.

I have no choice if I want to meet Matsuda-kun.

I have to do it. I’m sure I can do it!

By the way, that wasn’t a prediction just now. It was just enthusiasm.

SaitoBatch
Jun 16, 2009

Well, there's my face of my nightmares for the next two weeks. They really meant it when they said like a snake didn't they?

i300
Dec 30, 2012

There's something wrong with a 14-year old girl talking about all this sperm...
Looks like people were right. Super Highschool Level Analytical Proficiency Ryouko Otonashi. That's one weird title.

It's pretty ironic that she's a SHSL analyst yet she can't remember a drat thing. It's pretty clever writing, actually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RefinedUndefined
Jan 1, 2013

Just burn everything, that'll solve your problems.

i300 posted:

Looks like people were right. Super Highschool Level Analytical Proficiency Ryouko Otonashi. That's one weird title.

It's pretty ironic that she's a SHSL analyst yet she can't remember a drat thing. It's pretty clever writing, actually.

Well, she did say it requires vast amounts of data, so her amnesia could be related to her analytical abilities, or it might not, we'll probably find out at one point or another.

Edit:

That face... Is he a SHSL Nightmare or Horror Movie Star or something.

RefinedUndefined fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Jan 26, 2013

• Locked thread