Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010
I think he is referring to the stitch marks in the left leg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lotus circle
Dec 25, 2012

Jushure Iburu
So don't worry

TheGreatGildersneeze posted:

Nothing? She's wearing color-mismatched thigh-high tights, one cyan, one magenta (just like the dyed streaks in her hair, now that I look at it). They have holes in them because they're cool and punk rock.
I think they were referring to the stitches on her left leg. It's probably there for cool effect (stitches can sometimes be a mark of how badass you are) and we may or may not get an explanation for it. Asking what's up with it is a pointless question when no one can answer it.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Nothing? She's wearing color-mismatched thigh-high tights, one cyan, one magenta (just like the dyed streaks in her hair, now that I look at it). They have holes in them because they're cool and punk rock.

He means the stitching on her right thigh. E: f;b.

TheGreatGildersneeze
Feb 24, 2001
My passive aggressive shilling for Microsoft has gone beyond weird obsession levels. I have no attachment to reality outside of my feelings for a plastic box. I should shut my fat fucking mouth and stop trying to do PR for a billion dollar corp
Oh. Well in that case, clearly it's a male survivor from the last game who is wearing some poor girl's skin as a suit as the ultimate cross-dresser who secretly survived their execution through means unknown and now has teamed up with Alter Ego to create a VR simulation of a hope-filled field trip to combat the despair but will be killed by his own creation! Why do you think :airquote: Ibuki :airquote: talks in the third person? Yeah, that's right. Sure, you're calling it a stupid theory backed up by absolute bullshit I just made up right this very second now, but I'm sure I'll be vindicated in the end!

Lucinice
Feb 15, 2012

You look tired. Maybe you should stop posting.
You know after the bit of stupidity that happened a few pages ago I think this thread should compile a "best of" terrible posting once the LP ends.

Dickweasel Alpha
Feb 8, 2011

Mod Secrets #614 - Experto Crede is the one who bought most of those frog avatars

Lucinice posted:

You know after the bit of stupidity that happened a few pages ago I think this thread should compile a "best of" terrible posting once the LP ends.

What, and encourage people to post really badly because they want the attention?

This thread already garners way more posts than will ever be necessary, the last thing it needs is more people trying to achieve some posting notoriety thing

doomfunk
Feb 29, 2008

oh come on was that really necessary
all over my fine carpet!!
Only a few pages ago? We've had SHSL Shitposting happening since the first update.

Something about Dangerous High School Tropes In Trouble brings out the weird/dumb in people.

e: For topicality's sake, the last time Ibuki's thigh was brought up, the conversation ended on a note akin to "i dunno lol". We'll find out if she talks about it at any point, otherwise, assume it's cosmetic.

RefinedUndefined
Jan 1, 2013

Just burn everything, that'll solve your problems.
Besides, who would have enough free time and patience to go through the entire thread to find posts that awful.

TheGreatGildersneeze
Feb 24, 2001
My passive aggressive shilling for Microsoft has gone beyond weird obsession levels. I have no attachment to reality outside of my feelings for a plastic box. I should shut my fat fucking mouth and stop trying to do PR for a billion dollar corp

RefinedUndefined posted:

Besides, who would have enough free time and patience to go through the entire thread to find posts that awful.
In the DR1 thread, someone went through, found, and re-posted every single piece of fan-art, as well as categorizing it into on-site vs. off-site. I think they also added every single piece of official art as well as pictures of game-related merchandise. Don't underestimate nerds, I guess.

Morton Salt Grrl
Sep 2, 2011

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
FRESH BLOOD

May their memory be a justification for genocide

Lucinice posted:

This must be the part where I admit that I only read posts with the "User was probated/banned for this post" tag. They're the best parts of the thread.

RefinedUndefined
Jan 1, 2013

Just burn everything, that'll solve your problems.

In the DR1 thread, someone went through, found, and re-posted every single piece of fan-art, as well as categorizing it into on-site vs. off-site. I think they also added every single piece of official art as well as pictures of game-related merchandise. Don't underestimate nerds, I guess.

That would be slighly easier, as you can just skim until you find any images, whereas this requires reading every single post in order to find the most terrible posts in the thread.

CrashScreen
Nov 11, 2012

It's easy to forget and think that this is the first Dangan Ronpa thread because people are casually discussing odd things and derails as if the thread was already "finished".

There's no post dedicated to the fan art this time either, so we'll probably see someone do that again unless we lose some of the fantastic contributions this thread has had.

Falls Down Stairs posted:

The one condition under which I could imagine Togami murdering someone is if he thinks he's discovered Monobear's identity and murders that person.

Which is to say, I can conceive of him murdering someone about as easily as I can conceive anyone else in the cast murdering someone.

Am I a bad person for thinking that if somebody has to die, I kind of hope that it's Togami, even if I like the guy? There are so many theories hinging on what he's up to; whatever fallout might occur if he dies would tell us a lot. :ohdear:

Killing someone because he thinks it's Monobear would be so utterly dangerous and stupid that I heavily doubt Togami would do that. At all. If it goes wrong then that puts him on the hot seat, just because he "thinks" someone could be the mastermind. He's the boss here, he could easily persuade someone else to do it.

As for him dying, he's triggered so many death flags that I hope he doesn't die again, just so we can be surprised.

Fedule
Mar 27, 2010

No one left uncured.
I got you.

CrashScreen posted:

There's no post dedicated to the fan art this time either, so we'll probably see someone do that again unless we lose some of the fantastic contributions this thread has had.

I'm thinking I might take care of this while we're still at "only" 123 pages (:suicide:).

CandyCrazy
Oct 20, 2012

CrashScreen posted:

Fedule posted:

I'm thinking I might take care of this while we're still at "only" 123 pages (:suicide:).

I suppose now's a good enough time as any to bring this up: while I won't deny the possibility that I missed some pieces here and there (I'll probably scan the thread again sometime after the first murder), I'm currently trying to save every art-piece, including the rare pieces of official art or merchandise to a folder on my desktop. I'm trying to keep my standards of what constitutes an art-piece low, so even things that edit that boiled down to slapping attorney's badge onto a screenshot is being included. I'm also keeping a word document with links in it, which currently only has the Retsutalk episode and that fanservice-laden parody of another show's opening.

I'm not sure I'm up for composing a post or several for showcasing them, I can figure out how mediafire works for anyone that wants it.

CrashScreen
Nov 11, 2012

CandyCrazy posted:

A good thing.

A good way to handle it would be to write it in BBcode too, so that it can be used in the archives when this thread is done.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Teddles posted:

This must be the part where I admit that I only read posts with the "User was probated/banned for this post" tag. They're the best parts of the thread.

I'm guilty of that too. It's pretty entertaining, to be honest.

CandyCrazy
Oct 20, 2012

Alright, this is what I've got so far.

The file names are currently organized as "[Most Recent DR2 Update Number]; (Zero-[Most Recent DR0 Update Number]; ) Arbitrary Name (found) by Username". Ugly, but it gets the job done. I'll probably tack on page numbers to the beginning of that when I rescan the thread.

I'm open to criticisms on how to do this better.

CrashScreen posted:

A good way to handle it would be to write it in BBcode too, so that it can be used in the archives when this thread is done.

I guess I can look into doing this later.

CandyCrazy fucked around with this message at 23:00 on Feb 9, 2013

CrashScreen
Nov 11, 2012

CandyCrazy posted:

Alright, this is what I've got so far.

The file names are currently organized as "[Most Recent DR2 Update Number]; (Zero-[Most Recent DR0 Update Number];) Arbitrary Name (found) by Username". Ugly, but it gets the job done. I'll probably tack on page numbers to the beginning of that when I rescan the thread.

I'm open to criticisms on how to do this better.

I guess I can look into doing this later.

You can do it with the SSLPTest post. Also, that's pretty awesome of you to do that, either way. Hell, someone else might be willing to go the extra mile for you anyway.

Fedule
Mar 27, 2010

No one left uncured.
I got you.

CrashScreen posted:

You can do it with the SSLPTest post. Also, that's pretty awesome of you to do that, either way. Hell, someone else might be willing to go the extra mile for you anyway.

Count on it.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

TV Tropes as a whole is a pretty horrible place.

The Internet as a whole is a pretty horrible place, but that shouldn't stop you from using the better bits

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

He's talking about the Scar. For the answer to that the scar is fake.

TheGreatGildersneeze
Feb 24, 2001
I know this is a big thread, but would you be a lamb and at least read the last page of the thread before mashing "reply?"

Edit: or at the very least, the three replies after the post you were replying to?

TheGreatGildersneeze fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Feb 9, 2013

Bishop Rodan
Dec 5, 2011

See you in the funny papers, liebchen!

...those are holes? I thought they were just polka-dots.

TheGreatGildersneeze
Feb 24, 2001
Either the scar I missed shows up through the first hole in the blue one, or those are some REALLY specifically patterned tights.

Edit: "And for all you girls who suffered massive trauma or had some surgery down the outside of your left leg, try these!"

TheGreatGildersneeze fucked around with this message at 23:36 on Feb 9, 2013

Poulpe
Nov 11, 2006
Canadian Santa Extraordinaire

Can do: All that poo poo is there to suggest that the people drawn aren't standing still, a technique commonly employed by thousands of comic book and cartoon artists around the world in countless pieces of artwork depicting people doing poo poo. I've seen theories that are kind of reaching in this thread. Yours could probably graze Pluto. At least you were honest about it being stupid.

Yes, okay, precisely, I get that, and while I'm not going back on the theory being completely stupid, for the sake of argument, why would they leave six people motionless/unsurrounded? It would have been trivial to illustrate some photographs or film blowing around Mahiru Koizumi, but they chose not to, while Nagito in particular really didn't.. need the motion blur. At all.

In any case, one of them will be dead soon and it won't matter anymore. That aside, your attitude's brutal dude. Let's focus on being constructive here. I'll maintain my Togami murder theory for now.

Mercury Hat
May 28, 2006

SharkTales!
Woo-oo!

Poulpe posted:

There's going to be a murder sooon! I'm so stoked! :dance:

I'm excited to have a stupid little theory in the back of my head shattered. If you look at the Official Art on the first page, you'll notice most of the cast is "circled" in some way, but some of them aren't.

You obviously didn't notice the other, more subtle clue given in the official art. Every character except 6 wear either purple or green somewhere on their clothing. The six who don't are Nekomaru Nidai the coach, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu the gangster, Mahiru Koizum the photographer, Teruteru Hanamura the chef, Sonia Nevermind the princess, and Akane Owari the gymnast. While I'm disappointed that this means Teruteru and Sonia will survive to have many creepy scenes together, hopefully she'll put him in his place!

Now, most interestingly, no character wears both purple and green except possibly the mechanic, his jumpsuit is a yellow-green. The number of characters wearing purple far outstretch the number wearing green: 7 purple to 3 green if we count the mechanic as only in the purple category. If not, we have 6 and 3 and 1 left over. What this means to me is there will be 6 dead students, 3 cold blooded murderers, and 1 murderer who did it by accident.

I mean, why else would the different character portraits have these common elements? I'm also working on a theory of method of death involving the chord being played on the guitar, the types of medications likely to be around the nurse, the symbology of each animal surrounding Gundam, and a complex anagram and numerology proof related to the consoles around the gamer.

:siren:It's so obvious :tinfoil:.:siren:

TheGreatGildersneeze
Feb 24, 2001

Poulpe posted:

Yes, okay, precisely, I get that, and while I'm not going back on the theory being completely stupid, for the sake of argument, why would they leave six people motionless/unsurrounded? It would have been trivial to illustrate some photographs or film blowing around Mahiru Koizumi, but they chose not to, while Nagito in particular really didn't.. need the motion blur. At all.
Counting what's under the gangster's hat, eight of our characters have spiky hair! It would have been trivial to give them relatively mundane haircuts like the rest of the characters, but they chose not to. I theorize that those eight will be killers/killed and the other seven will make it out alive! <--- Consider how utterly stupid that sounds. Realize it's your groundbreaking "motion blur" theory, just picking another arbitrary feature of the character portraits.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

V!ntar posted:

This might have been answered before in the thread (I'm pretty new to this one :v:), but what the hell is up with Ibuki's leg in the official art?

It's probably a further reference to her being a Frankensteinian amalgamation of Houkago Tea-Time.

likecnsnnts
Jun 16, 2008

SPLINTER CELLULITE
Can we chill on this derail? Everyone's theories are currently stupid because there is no evidence for anything yet! Slowbeef has repeated this how many times? Stop posting.

kvltmanifesto
Oct 10, 2012

she's actually Syo and each stitch is another victim.

orenronen
Nov 7, 2008

* ding dong ding dong *

Um, This is an announcement from Hope's Peak Academy's Field Trip Executive Committee...
Good morning, you bastards! It’s another perfect tropical day!
Let's enjoy it for all it’s worth!

...Ugh...

I rose up from the bed, slowly, clumsily.
My entire body felt heavy, and my head even more so.

Nevertheless, I felt much better than last night.

We said we’d all gather at the restaurant, didn't we...

We did. So, let's head out.

Re: Beautiful Morning

Ah, someone to talk to already.

Not everyone can be as strong in their convictions as Togami-kun...
I’ve never really consciously felt like I have any massive hurdles to challenge and overcome...
But then... it isn’t like I’ve been running away from reality, either...
It's like... I just... lived... without being truly aware of any of those possibilities.
And yet, I managed to live so far.
But now... Now, things are different.

Ah, I'm sorry. I'm doing nothing but ramble and complain...
No, I get it... I think I feel the same way.

...But, now that I'm talking to you, Hinata-kun, my conviction is a little stronger...
A single person can't do anything significant, and that's exactly why I think we have to help each other.
At the same time... I still think I have to get stronger myself.
This is a sort of trial we have to pass in order to obtain hope...
Um... You may be right...
Well, I'm going up ahead. See you at the restaurant.

He’s as lucid as ever, I see.

Let's move on toward our destination.

G...Good morning...
Oh, 'morning.

Eh.... Ehhhhhhhhh!

W...What's wrong now? All I said was “morning”...

This is the first time someone ever greeted me back! I'm so moved...!
U...Um, do you mind if we do it one more time?

Good morning...!
Um... 'morning...?

Eh-heh, heh heh heh heh...!

What kind of life did this girl have until now...?

Sooo sleepy...
Mr. Porkfeet shouldn't just decide things on his own. I wanted to sleep in!
But this way, we get to eat breakfast, and meet everyone. Isn't that better?

Eh? Why can’t I just have candy in my room for breakfast?

U...Um...
It's not very healthy to have sweets for breakfast... The guideline allowances of sugar and fat are only-

Hey, who even asked you? By the way, don't ever talk to me without being prompted to again.

Hawa, hawawawa! I'm sorry...!

Ugh. Why do I have to listen to every ugly person mooing in my ears first thing in the morning... I feel sick.

Looks like Saionji’s gone to have a Super High-school Level Sulk...

Ah, good morning, Hinata.
Ah. ‘Morning.

What's up with that depressed face?

...Though... I’m not exactly one to talk, am I? I’ve been so worried I couldn’t even sleep well...
I just tossed and turned all night, thinking about everything. Couldn't reach any answers, though...

Sigh... We need a diversion.
Maybe we can get some tea and some candy, and sit down and have a nice conversation.

And I’m sure you don’t need to be told this is a girls-only event! Don't think you can just barge in!

Ah, the legendary Girls Talk session. This is the undiscovered country for guys like me...

I'm going in. Don't make us wait too long.

I'm trying not to, but everyone's just standing around, waiting for me to talk to them!

‘Eatings!
...What?

We’re having a breakfast meeting, so we’ll be greeting and eating, right?
So Ibuki’s gonna save time by turning “eating” into a greeting so we can greet while we eat! Isn’t that neat!?

This is gonna catch on, big time! Ibuki's gonna make sure it does! It’s gonna be sweet!

‘Eatings, one and all!
Ibuki’s off, to teach it to the world! Til’ next we meet!

But... even if it does catch on, it’s just going to be limited to the sixteen of us, isn’t it?

'Morning, Nanami.

'Morning.
...Why such a long pause?

I was in the middle of scoring a huge chain. It wasn't a good time to answer.

Scoring...? What is she talking about?

It's almost time. I'm going up.

...Why do I get the feeling I interrupted her in the middle of something important?

When I got to the restaurant, there were already several people there.

But... no one said a word.

One by one the rest of my classmates entered, until...

...Is everyone here?

...Huh? I think Kuzuryuu-kun is still missing...

Uh-oh! I guess he's already been killed...

Gyaa?! Someone finally died?!

You should not jump to conclusions like this... I just saw him outside. He is not dead.
...However, he told me he is not coming to breakfast.

What the hell’s wrong with him? Now's not the time for that lone-wolf act of his...

M...Maybe... he's spendin’ his time schemin’ up ways to kill someone...

Souda-san! To so readily suspect a friend is most uncouth!

But the guy's a gangster, ain’ he? You understand what that word means, right?! Ja-pa-nese Ya-ku-za!

I suspect he won't come even if we call him. That's just the kind of man he is...

I guess I have no choice... We'll have our discussion without him. Someone can tell him what we decided later.
Discussion...? What kind of discussion?

You will be happy to hear I have decided to throw a party this evening.

...Huh?

A...A...A party?

That's right. A grand all-night party, all the way through the morning.

An all-night course?!

I should warn you - absence is prohibited. This is a party with compulsory attendance.

H...Hey... What’re we having a party for, at a time like this...?!

This is the perfect time for a party.

Are you sure...? I don’t see it... Is this really the time for a party? Or the place?

...Um, well...
I think I'm in favor... I mean, we're all naturally down right now...

So, I think this is the perfect time to have an event where we can get to know each other better and deepen our friendship.

Was that what you were thinking, Togami-kun? Is that why you suggested a party?

...My reasons do not matter.
In any case... It is necessary that we all be gathered at a single location tonight.

...Those words bear the stench of concealed purpose... do they not?

This is already a done deal. We are having a party tonight!

B...But... Why does it have to be all night...?

...If it didn't, I wouldn't have made it that way.

I...I'm sorry! I'm sorry for being so pushy!

Knowing when to switch oneself off and on is a key skill in life... And we could all use a distraction.

...Let's do it!

Ah, if we are, indeed, doing this, how about you let me handle the food?

Where are we going to have it? Is this restaurant good enough?

No... This place is no good... We want a place that isn't so accessible from outside...
...Somewhere we can keep that Monobear out of. A closed space.

...Closed space?

If the restaurant will not suffice then neither will the lobby. It, too, is... open.

Nor can we use someone’s cottage, then... This many of us would get cramped together in that small a space...

Cramped together, eh? I guess a cottage it is! Ah, I sure am lucky...

This is so much easier than dressing up as a woman and sneaking into the women-only car on the train...

Japan is one of a few countries that sets aside special cars on trains for the exclusive use of women (usually only in major lines during rush hour) to combat the phenomenon of people like Hanamura taking advantage of the cramped environment to touch and grope. Your OP once entered one of those by accident, and it took about a minute of intense glaring (being a foreigner, not an unusual situation even under normal conditions) until he got that something was wrong.

Something else, you are... ‘There anything you don’t see as an opportunity for perversion?

Hoh hoh... I may be a pervert, but I'm the lovable type of pervert that people just can’t bring themselves to hate!

Yeah, your belief in yourself is just charming...

How about we use the old lodge that's off to the side of the hotel grounds?

...That shabby lodge?

Well, if we clean it properly, I think we can get it in good condition.
It certainly fits the closed space requirement. I'd even say it's the only place that does.

But, didn't Monomi forbid us to enter that lodge?
She said something about a planned reconstruction.

Miss Monomi's Practice Lesson

I heard your entire conversation! I heard it with my own ears!!

Heh heh! I am vewy proud of my ears! I'm a wabbit, you know!

I see. So you have to depend on your ears. That is most certainly strange.

Hoeh?!

I mean, what are those surveillance cameras for? Are they for Monobear's exclusive use?

Ah! She seems to have gotten depressed!

Whatever... It seems our problem is solved, one way or another.

The old lodge... You came here to tell us about it, didn’t you?!

Yep! If it means stwengthening the bonds of your fwiendship, I will gladly lend you my assistance!

And so, I hereby gwant you permission to use the old lodge! I'm going to help too, so let's enjoy a fun party together!

Oh, that's impossible! I mean, you're so lame!

You should probably stay away from mirrors. You might actually die if you saw what you look like right now.

Such warm words of kindness... I think I'm gonna... cwy...

Re: Beautiful Morning

Um... So, are we settled on the old lodge?

But, what are we going to do about the preparations? That building's been abandoned - we’ll probably need to clean it up...

This will be the first time I busy myself with hands-on activities such as cleaning! This is hella exciting!

No, no, no! A princess shouldn't get her hands dirty!

I don't wanna clean!

What's that? We have no volunteers?

In that case, how about we draw lots?
Draw lots...?

Actually, I, ah... I thought something like that might happen, so I prepared some in advance.

What, exactly, did he imagine would happen...? And who would even make that kind of thing in the first place...?

How about... cleaning duty goes to the person who pulls the chopstick with the red mark on it?
That's fair, isn't it?

It is decided! Let us entrust our fate... to fate itself!

Whatever the result is, no hard feelings, right?

Everyone took turns pulling chopsticks from Komaeda's hand.

Then, finally, the result was revealed...

Huh? It's me?!
Ha ha... So much for “Super High-school Level Good Luck”...

Nah... we have to play the cards we're dealt...

So, leave the cleaning to me. I'm pretty good at it, actually!

Ah, I thought you would be. From the moment I first saw you, I thought you'd make a great househusband.

...I'll... take that as a compliment.

And remember, leave the cooking to me!
Right! First, I have to procure the ingredients, and then start preparing the meal at the old lodge.

I'll show you the fabulousness that is Teruteru Hanamura! I'm going to prepare the world's tastiest party feast for you tonight!

I should probably go and inform Kuzuryuu about this party.

Let us disperse for now. We will gather at the old lodge after Monobear's evening announcement.

After leaving the restaurant, I decided to go back to my cottage.

Beautiful Ruin

There's still a lot of time until the party... I can't just stay in my room all day.

I guess I should make use of the time and go find someone to talk to.

* FREE TIME START *

We’re going to try something new this time - instead of flooding the thread with hundreds of short contentless posts, I’ve set up an off-site poll. Please be nice, and don’t cheat! Two choices per vote, one vote per person. If you have something worthwhile to say about your choices, you are welcome to post in the thread (for example, HelloWinter is more than welcome to influence the results with fanart again should she choose to. No pressure!), but don’t simply announce your votes here without adding something interesting about them.

orenronen fucked around with this message at 19:08 on Feb 10, 2013

Fedule
Mar 27, 2010

No one left uncured.
I got you.
By the way, did you spot the tiny art gaffe in this update?

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

I was convinced that we were going to wake up to murder this morning. I know it's only delaying the inevitable but drat am I glad no one is dead yet. :ohdear:

Conro101
Jan 6, 2012

Dr. Conro James Norock, Robot Sarcasm Master
Monobear is going to crash the hell out of this party.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I'm going to continue to vote for Togami and Nagito as long as they're alive. I really want to find out more about them.

I know what I'd do if I played would be to stick with the same characters until I'd seen their whole story before going on to new ones, at least as much as possible.

Togami's party seems like a set up out of a mystery novel. The lights go out and when they turn on one of the number is dead! I wonder what he's really up to.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Why y'all gotta be so mean to Monomi :( she's trying her best!

CandyCrazy
Oct 20, 2012

I'm really relieved that nobody's dead yet. I didn't realize how much I was dreading it until this update went up.

...Huh, this is actually pretty tough. Nagito's earned a vote, but I'm honestly not sure who to give my second vote to. I guess I'll just sit on it for a bit.

Fedule posted:

Is it the fact that Nagito's holding 16 sticks, despite Kuzuryuu not being there? Other than that, I've got nothing.

Speaking of Kuzuryuu, it's kind of funny how he's completely aping Togami's schtick, despite the actual Togami being there.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

orenronen posted:

Japan is one of a few countries that sets aside special cars on trains for the exclusive use of women (usually only in major lines during rush hour) to combat the phenomenon of people like Hanamura taking advantage of the cramped environment to touch and grope. Your OP once entered one of those by accident, and it took about a minute of intense glaring (being a foreigner, not an unusual situation even under normal conditions) until he got that something was wrong.

Yikes, that sounds rough. Do these female-only exclusive train cars indicate in any way that men are not allowed?

Fedule posted:

Was it the three mono-dolls in Hinata's room? I only remember the mandatory one from the start of the day before and the one from the market being obtained.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
I actually hope Togami/Gundam don't win this one; mostly because Togami's been getting so much spotlight lately it's nice to move onto someone else, and I'm sure there'll be plenty of opportunities for Gundam later - he doesn't seem like the type to die early on.

Or maybe because I'm not extremely fond of either of them yet. :v: Nidai and Nagito all the way, I say!

Yeah, I wonder how Nagito did that stick thing without Kuzuuryu being there? Did he remove a stick before the drawing? Or is that going to be an important thing later on?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Conro101
Jan 6, 2012

Dr. Conro James Norock, Robot Sarcasm Master

ChaosArgate posted:

Was it the three mono-dolls in Hinata's room? I only remember the mandatory one from the start of the day before and the one from the market being obtained.
We got those two last Free Time.

• Locked thread