Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

It was on this day that his greatest enemy defeated, the true lord of darkness arose. His name? MARIO.
Yay, loved the last thread and so far it seem the thread will be as awesome as the last one with this many responses after the first post of the game and the prequel novel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

It was on this day that his greatest enemy defeated, the true lord of darkness arose. His name? MARIO.
I was wondering after reading the latest chapter of Zero would it be consider to be :filez: if by the end of the book being posted for someone to make a ebook out of it for us to download and read on our ebook reader?

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

Going with Gundam and Sonia.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

JamMasterJim posted:

A small warning for people who read manga series.
There is a super Dangan Ronpa 2 manga out.
A what-if approach, but still has spoilers.
Read at your own peril

How far is the comic into the game and how far behind are we from it?

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

I was wondering Oren, Slowbeef or someone else in this thread, when the translation for the DR0 novel is done and finished being posted is there going to be a e-book version of it going to be posted or is that considered to be :filez:? I asked this question before but didn't get a answer.

Giovanni_Sinclair fucked around with this message at 02:59 on Mar 18, 2013

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

Harvey Gundam attorney at law?

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

TheKingofSprings posted:

I'd be pretty surprised if they sent a C&D, honestly. Orenronen is basically the primary reason this game got any amount of exposure in the western hemisphere up until the anime, and I'd imagine NIS probably is aware of the LP and the exposure it gave.

Would be cool if they at least acknowledge Orenronen or even give him a job looking over their translation of the game.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

thevoiceofdog posted:

Here is a thing I (and a bunch of other cool people) made for the thread. Enjoy!

Part two is coming soon!

This is just great, really great. Can't wait for part two.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

tiistai posted:

Hahaha

This one? Looks like I forgot to post it here when I drew it.

That very good and Ibuki dressing up as Suika just fits so well for some reason.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

Dashticle posted:

I was working outside FanExpo for the whole weekend pretty much and I was kinda surprised to see like two or three different Junkos, a Monobear/Usami bear pair and a couple other differrent Monobear onesies heading in. Seen as how I was following the series purely through orenronen's translations and haven't been following anything outside it, it was kinda weird to see the internet stroll into real life like that.

I was at animecentral earlier this year and I think I saw one Junko, kinda weird knowing that it was only possible because of Orenronen LP.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

Am pretty sure Monobear is still going to execute Peko because even though Kuzuryuu ordered the hit and used her as a tool she still is the murderer in this case. Though I do see Kuzuryuu as a target for the next murderer or the one to blame first in the next case after this.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

Am a wrestling fan and recently a wrestler called Ryback got a new singlet that reminds me of the thread,

It has already spawn fanart as found on a wrestling art thread on /wooo/

(not by me by the way)
Hope you guys like it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

I know this might have been answered before but is there any plans to release the first volume of zero as a ebook for later reading or are we waiting for all the volumes to be finished?

• Locked thread