Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zolthorg
May 26, 2009

I'd like to echo again, can we please have numbers for the updates in the actual update post?
They help me with the circuitous methods I use to browse the thread for daily updates and skip 10 pages of voting. I'm sure they'll also help anyone who is reading to catch-up from the beginning like when I first discovered the original thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zolthorg
May 26, 2009

Can we have the update numbers listed at the top of each update too? So if you haven't read the thread in a week and you read one of the three new updates, one can go look at the topic OP and realize they have only read update 22 of 24. Sometimes one can skip to the last page to clear out the commentary and miss the fact that there have been 3 newer updates. (Or land on a quoted picture of a dead body for example).

An improved table of contents could also use an interspersed list of the DR2 updates and DR0 updates if the order/pacing that Oren is posting the DR0 content is going to be important later on.

zolthorg
May 26, 2009

slowbeef posted:

What? She's barely even in it!
A supporting / flat character can be someone's favorite. Not everyone looks for leaps and bounds of character development. See: the user with the Maizono avatar and anyone who was riveted by Monobear's character arc from 'Robot' to "A Real Bear" TM

Tomn posted:

There a slight, just a very small, slight possibility that when someone asks that you ignore linear time while explaining their theory, they are not being serious.

Well what if the sequel Hyper Dangan Ronpa 3 actually takes place inside a non euclidean geometrical hypercube school and Otonashi travels from gamemanga 0 through game 3 into game 1!

zolthorg
May 26, 2009

Ettin posted:

Perfect, that gives me time to implement my master plan for light novel detective e-cred.

My Google homepage must be broken because I don't have Google Mutual Killing.

zolthorg
May 26, 2009

CandyCrazy posted:

On the other hand, he's now in prime position to become the next victim, since Kuzuryuu's ambulatory and capable of standing at trial, while Nidai probably won't be.

I'd say a theory could reasonably be constructed now that someone will go crazy because it has been shown that both of the groups star athletes were completely incapable of overpowering Monobear, the lack of evidence for which might have been providing mental stability to some characters before; Under the mental gymnastics of "If we do become friends then Owari and Nidai can just overpower Monobear and we can escape the island".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zolthorg
May 26, 2009

Jewel posted:

To all the people picking out every detail from the broadcast: the video is gone, Naegi can never watch it again, and he was the only person who saw it, so no matter what's in it you can't really use it as evidence or reasoning.

You're typing to the people who freeze-framed the attract mode videos. Don't waste your "Breath"

• Locked thread