Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vocaloid orgasm
Apr 15, 2011

I keep on singing
Eternal life
VOCALOID
Christmas has come early! Now time to start :f5:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vocaloid orgasm
Apr 15, 2011

I keep on singing
Eternal life
VOCALOID
The music is definitely worth a listen. Some pretty interesting names in there. Can't wait to hear their skills.

vocaloid orgasm
Apr 15, 2011

I keep on singing
Eternal life
VOCALOID

idonotlikepeas posted:

(and then he would murder the survivor on the way out somehow, come on, "graduation" probably always would have resulted in being murdered).

No way. What would be more despair inducing than thinking you win and get to return to your regular life only to find yourself in despairing Monoworld. That's the kind of poo poo Monobear eats up.

vocaloid orgasm
Apr 15, 2011

I keep on singing
Eternal life
VOCALOID

CandyCrazy posted:

Gundam's actually a character archetype that's gained popularity in Japan over the past couple years called "Chuunibyou" (roughly "Eighth-Grader Syndrome"). Quoting Urban Dictinary:

See also: http://www.adtrwiki.com/index.php?title=Chuunibyou_Demo_Koi_ga_Shitai!

vocaloid orgasm
Apr 15, 2011

I keep on singing
Eternal life
VOCALOID

Poulpe posted:

Iinteresting. SHSL Diplomat? SHSL Graduate? SHSL Mediator?

SHSL Prep Student probably.

vocaloid orgasm
Apr 15, 2011

I keep on singing
Eternal life
VOCALOID
Jesus you people. Spoiler alert: Oren said it's a reference to a movie. Specifically, this one. :nws: for language http://youtu.be/c9FCOAEPHHM That's all

vocaloid orgasm fucked around with this message at 18:49 on Oct 13, 2013

vocaloid orgasm
Apr 15, 2011

I keep on singing
Eternal life
VOCALOID

Ettin posted:

No, but Hinata probably isn't falling for that one again.

don't ever stop :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vocaloid orgasm
Apr 15, 2011

I keep on singing
Eternal life
VOCALOID

loquacius posted:

The most despair-inducing line yet. Monoworld is the grim specter of a dubstep future. :ohdear:

Hey now. I have Nagito levels of hope for the dubstep future. One way ticket to Monoworld please.

• Locked thread