Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Color Printer
May 9, 2011

You get used to it. I don't
even see the code. All I see
is Ipecac, Scapular, Polyphemus...

pidgeon posted:

I think you're confused. That's Mioda.

They meant Komaeda would be the one to tell Mioda to say she did it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

Someone actually called the Mikan bed thing, didn't they.

That's terrifying.

EDIT: Welp if that's Ibuki, going by her Despair Fever, I just realized how the culprit probably did it :v: It's just a matter of who and why.

EDIT 2: Provided she actually hung herself, that is.

Color Printer fucked around with this message at 20:01 on Jan 22, 2014

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

orenronen posted:

Your problems go deeper than that... the very premise of your character is ludicrous!

Then that’s something we have in common!

DR2 calls 'em as it sees 'em.

On the one hand I'm pretty bummed that Mioda's dead (presumably, I don't think there's any way it can't be her). On the other hand, we got two dead bodies this chapter and that's always fun. :unsmigghh:

I doubt we're looking at a one culprit, two victims case here, though. One might have killed the other.

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

Spatula City posted:

Mikan's the obvious suspect, but when has it been the obvious suspect that did it?

It's a cheap shot, but 11037. :v:

I'm amazed that DR2 actually tried to hide the culprit the first case this time.

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

And More posted:

I've got to say, me personally, I've not seen many rectangular, brown hemp bags in my life. They usually give you either white paper bags or plastic bags where I'm from.

It's a souvenir tote bag not a goddamn shopping bag.

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

Should have had the suggestion box have fake spoilers (since I think that was the point) but yeah keep doing what you're doing. :allears:

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

So is this a quote from somewhere or what because I can't read or process any of it.

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

PAMaster posted:

Pieces of evidence I don't know what to do with:
- Room temperature

I feel like this might end up being nothing, which is weird to say in a series where nearly every little detail ends up becoming imporatnt. It feels like it should definitely be important, which might mean for once that it's never brought up again at all.

HoneyBoy posted:

Slowbeef is a robot who can't understand the passionate throes of anime video game love between man and waifu.

I'm still super loving pissed that Slowbeef's fantastic Moe avatar got changed to the Avatar one before it went back to normal.

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

Because this series is well-known for having every single one of its murders and cases be extremely simple with no sort of misdirection or complicated plans whatsoever.

EDIT: vvv Wait, now I'm confused, what the gently caress is even being argued here

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

GilliamYaeger posted:

I find myself wishing that [snip.]

You mean the thing we're not supposed to talk about or mention yet? That thing that everyone keeps bringing up and then is immediately told not to talk about it at all yet? That thing?

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

I hate to poo poo on a joke Serious Mod Post but wouldn't the word "domestic" only apply if he was LP-ing a version of the game from his own region? Or at least even the US/EU region?

(this is a serious question, the intricacies of various words in the English language baffle me)

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

Fedule posted:

Sod that. I want to see what people who get paid will do with Twilight Syndrome's game over screen.

I'm still amazed that (as far as I can remember) not a single person theorized that DULL START was a code despite how obvious it was in hindsight.

Unfortunately I don't know what else the localizers could do without making it obvious it's a code.

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

Suspicious Dish posted:

I don't think that's fair to the developers here.

Honestly, this could be applied to a lot of story-based LPs, and yet they happen and life goes on. Though I can see where you're coming from in this one case.

I'm not trying to influence oren one way or the other, I'm just saying.

Color Printer fucked around with this message at 19:47 on Apr 2, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

Bean posted:

Where is the monomono machine in SDR2?

Also, I seem to remember something about being able to go back and do free time events with people by replaying chapters. How does that work?

In the SDR2 Let's Play, I thought orenronen said that there was something that you could get only by doing one of Komaeda's free times at a certain time. What was going on with that, exactly?

Perhaps you should try going to Games and asking in the actual Dangan Ronpa thread, and not the SDR2 LP thread which has been unnecessarily bumped again.

• Locked thread