Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.
Even though it's probably not possible, I want to believe Komaeda moved the body to the door (he loves messing with crime scenes, after all.) Koizumi did not move herself, she was killed instantly by the impact.

A lot of you seem to think Tsumiki is very suspicious and might be the killer, the thought is appealing to me as well... However, I don't believe Tsumiki is the killer, despite all the speculation. In fact, I suspect she'll last until very near the end if not all the way through the game solely because you (the player) need her to provide additional information about each murder (that only she can glean as a nurse) to find the real culprits. It's pretty meta in the logic sense but... yeah.

Though, I'm not exactly sure who perpetrated the murder yet, I also don't think it could be Komaeda, (I suspect he'll be another character that lasts the whole game.)

If this game is following the same process of killing all the characters I actually really like off as quickly as possible as its predecessor did (Chihiro :qq:) then Owari or Nanami is the killer.

But that's some really silly reasoning right there, like saying Nidai was the killer solely because sports equipment was used.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.

Poulpe posted:

Iinteresting. SHSL Diplomat? SHSL Graduate? SHSL Mediator?

SHSL Sleeper Agent, Hinata is totally Monobear's plant. He's the most suspicious one.

Oh man I hope I am not right.

• Locked thread