Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Christopher Robin
Apr 28, 2013

I wonder if the fact that Sonia can read so many languages while the others (or at least Hinata) can't is going to play a role later. From Fedule's translation it seems like she didn't make anything up about the pamphlet, but she could easily "read" something to Hinata and have it be completely false information.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Christopher Robin
Apr 28, 2013

psychoticBacofoil posted:

Also is anyone else growing slowly more suspicious of Monomi, considering how hard she seems to be trying to keep Monobear from saying things concerning a possible traitor, and her reaction to Monobear bringing up that they need to find the traitor and kill them. It certainly seems like Monobear is divulging more information than Monomi wants and it's not exactly certain if that's because Monobear wants them to despair or Monomi doesn't want secrets getting out at this point.

I am, which bums me out because I really like her and feel really bad for her... Goddamn Monomi why are you so cute and pitiful and depressing but also so incredibly suspicious :saddowns:

And on the subject of Monomi, I do think that her erasure of their memories, especially Hinata's considering he's had more erased, makes it seem pretty likely that he could be the traitor.

Christopher Robin
Apr 28, 2013

Kerrrrrrr posted:

I mean who has a sweet eye-scar (tattoo?)

I think, unless he's got heterochromia AND a tattoo, that it's a scar. I wonder if it was from trying to tame a bear or something.

Christopher Robin
Apr 28, 2013

MonsterEnvy posted:

On the heterochromia I think that its just a red contact lens.

Not that I'm agreeing or disagreeing with you, but what is it that makes you think he's got a contact instead of a scarred eye?

Christopher Robin
Apr 28, 2013

Miss Kalle posted:

Well, that certainly was a game. I have to admit I laughed at the use of an actual photograph to portray dead E-ko, though.

I found that really bizarrely unsettling, actually.

Out of curiosity, what does the suffix -ko mean? (Apologies if this has been covered already)

This probably isn't the case, but the fact that days were skipped first made me think that perhaps different characters are seeing different parts of the game? Hinata sees days 2 and 4 while someone else sees 1 and 3? As straightforward as the game seems to be, it doesn't really seem like days 1 and 3 are necessary, but the fact that Hinata pointed it out might mean something.

E: beaten ^

Christopher Robin
Apr 28, 2013

So is "an outsider who sneaked into the school" just a cover-up story E-ko pushed on the rest, or is it representative of someone (if any of them DO represent members of the class), like a traitor who somehow snuck into the class maybe?

Christopher Robin
Apr 28, 2013

I really don't see how something that's being presented as a major plot device could only tie into something outside the game that the player only MIGHT have read.

Christopher Robin
Apr 28, 2013

I thought it was kind of interesting that in this update, Owari seemed to actually be aware of more than just food and fighting. Finally.

Christopher Robin
Apr 28, 2013

The similarities to the Twilight Syndrome game are going to make for an interesting trial, I think. Anyone who's played the game might bring it up as evidence, in which case they're going to have to clear their name if the rest of the group gets suspicious.

Christopher Robin
Apr 28, 2013

Miss Kalle posted:

So, given the credits and the amount of characters, does this make Kuzuryuu F-suke in this scenario? And Saionji and Mikan would at least be easy enough to pin down to B-ko and D-ko, respectively.
However, Peko not being in the credits is kind of telling, considering she's pretty high on the potential suspects list outside the game.

Wouldn't Mikan be A-ko?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Christopher Robin
Apr 28, 2013

Why would Satou be Kuzuryuu's sister if everyone is only listed by their surname and there are two Kuzuryuus listed?

e:fb

• Locked thread