Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Debbie Metallica
Jun 7, 2001

Actually I went to give him chemo and it looks like he doesn't have it anymore?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Debbie Metallica
Jun 7, 2001

animal drums posted:

ok thats cool. nevermind everyone

It's been fun to hang out together in this thread, even if it was only for a little bit.

Debbie Metallica
Jun 7, 2001

animal drums posted:

this thread sucks

Do you want me to beecock it, animal drums? Because I just might. What would you do then

Debbie Metallica
Jun 7, 2001

I think it's supposed to keep you from posting in FYAD as well but I don't really remember

Debbie Metallica
Jun 7, 2001

gobbles posted:

u know that might train him, if the train even is a working thing

Oh really? That would be a real crime. Wow. I wouldn't want to put animal drums on the train when we're starting to be buddy-buddy again. Sorry about that suggestion y'all