Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
marmot25
May 16, 2004

Yam Slacker

bows1 posted:

Can anyone confirm how good the new google maps is for Transit and directions around NYC? Only reason I haven't upgraded to iOS6 was Transit and Maps. Now that its back has me contemplating. Pros/Cons?

I use The Transit App and it's wonderful. Google maps was always (and still is) pretty poor for public transit because it doesn't use realtime data.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marmot25
May 16, 2004

Yam Slacker

TheJoker138 posted:

This app looks great but it doesn't have the Twin Cities on it, so gently caress this app.
They're a relatively new app so you should probably suggest it to them.They've definitely added a lot of cities in the last few months. Also, as you can tell from their supported cities list, they're a Canadian company; they might feel a special kinship with you since you're practically part of Canada anyway.

• Locked thread