Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

This sounds interesting. I am in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

I like B, also.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Paid.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Do the draft during the wedding. Let's the fiance know what she is getting into for the next 50 years. The best man can hold the tablet during the ceremony.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

I just created a test league in ESPN and these were the defaults for IDP.

code:
Blocked Punt, PAT or FG (BLKK)	2		Each Interception (INT)	2
Each Fumble Recovered (FR)	2		Each Safety (SF)	2

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

my lovely cat posted:

Presumably we want points for tackles (or not?), sacks and forced fumbles.

If has the options for those. I find it weird that the sacks and FF were default for team defense but not IDP. I guess a lot of leagues do a team defense and a couple of IDP so it cuts down on doubling up on points.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

I received my invite through my Yahoo email which was very surprising since all my ESPN invites normally go to my gmail email. Very surprising in the way that I have never received an invite in my Yahoo email until now. I don't know what voodoo you used for the invites but it might be hampering people from getting invites. I just happened to check mine after months because I was getting tired of seeing that huge email inbox number on top of my yahoo league pages for fantasy baseball.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

I approve of the draft order.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Zypher posted:

Any objections to using the ESPN draft client for drafting? If so, suggested alternative?

I really like SleeperBot for draft boards, but they don't have a solution that accommodates IDP.

I have no objections. Most of my leagues are ESPN so I'm used to it.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

I'm glad I was late to the draft and just quickly picked someone. I wanted Dougie.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Mikey Purp posted:

Tier Jerkers, what am I to do with all of these TE points (half of which are on my bench)?! Julius or Jared can be yours, if the price is right (send WR halp).

I'm stuck with Graham and Gronk as my TEs.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

17.6 points from Foster tonight and all will be well.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

bobby2times posted:

Give Tate all the carries.

Those 17.6 points are double-edged sword. If he gets them then I lose in another league. This is the biggest problem with being in a lot of leagues. Whoever I have on my team in one league there is a good chance I am playing against them in at least one other league.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Mikey Purp posted:

Jabro! :argh:

I blame Brees.

Wilson had less points than him. I am pissed about the 44 points I left on the bench. One thing I learned about playing IDP for the last few years. Take Tim Jennings. .7 win margin is cutting it close but I'll take it.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Graham tried his hardest to single-handily win the game for me but it wasn't in the cards. Gronk better come back next week. I need to push MJD and Tavon Austin off a cliff. Thelma and Louise style.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

So, uh, I have Tavon Austin and MJD up for trade. Two of the best players at their respective positions available! Looking for either a RB or a WR.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

If you guys want to trade for Foster so you can possibly have another keeper let me know. We don't have an IR so he is taking up space on my bench as I fight for the playoffs. I am in Tier Jerkers.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

anime gently caress pillow posted:

Only a million more months :shobon:

149 days.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Thought this was a different league. Need to learn to read titles.

jabro fucked around with this message at 21:00 on May 9, 2014

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Bunch of pansies, wanting extra roster spots. My vote is for only 1 bench spot. Not 1 extra, 1 total. Adrian Peterson out for 5 weeks? do you bench him and lose a streaming spot for bye weeks, let him just sit in the starting spot and lose the points from that position, or outright cut him because that roster spot is too valuable to be wasted? Make people think. Iron Man Football.

I vote for leave it as is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Zypher posted:

Cool. And feel free to change your mind about keepers up until the deadline.

I'm probably going to roll with:

4. Matthew Stafford
6. Vernon Davis
8. James Laurinaitis

I briefly checked the thread for a hard deadline on submitting keepers but couldn't find one. I could have swore you posted one. Can I have it again though, please?

• Locked thread