Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007
if I haven't posted about MY LANDCRUISER yet, check my bullbars for kangaroo prints

I take it you remembered the flywheel and clutch? :cheeky:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007
if I haven't posted about MY LANDCRUISER yet, check my bullbars for kangaroo prints

Ah- Im used to working on 4wd's where dropping the trans AND engine is something to be avoided at all costs, so your not trying to lift an 80kg trans above your head to get the bastard to line back up again

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007

One of the first things my hilux did after its engine swap was tore the input shaft on its gearbox to shreds- and that was after two guys went over the thing for 3 weeks double checking EVERYTHING. poo poo happens, it's just good you caught it

• Locked thread