Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
senrath
Nov 4, 2009

Look Professor, a destruct switch!

It's not actually a mod. It's entirely built from scratch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

senrath
Nov 4, 2009

Color Printer posted:

Soooo, on the topic of games like Mighty Bomb Jack and Milon's Secret Castle, would an LP of the Namco arcade game Tower of Druaga be fitting for this thread? If you haven't heard of it, I encourage you to look it up. It's your standard top-down sword-based arcade game of moderate difficulty...

Yes please. I tried to play it before and never got far at all, so I'd like to see what there is to it. And it's definitely a hard game, from what I remember.

Also, apparently there's an anime about it.

senrath
Nov 4, 2009

Phiggle posted:

I really like the design of the final level of VVVVVV, especially the visuals, despite the fact that it leans a little toward needing foreknowledge of certain rooms to pass through them without cheap deaths. I think you could expect more deaths on your first several times than you might see here. Anyway, enjoy the ending, and I'll be back with bonus footage, tricks, and maybe some user levels!

Hardest Room being blank is supposed to mean you died the most on the overworld.

senrath
Nov 4, 2009

It looks like you throw your hands along with the axe.

senrath
Nov 4, 2009

Shabadu posted:

AAAAAA I fuckin love PLOK. Some of the warps and minigame races are incredibly tight. It's a cool speedrun game too. SGDQ2013's PLOK race was one of the highlights of the marathon.

Agreed. Once the LP is over, I recommend people go check that race out.

• Locked thread