Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BottledBacon
Sep 4, 2011

The same great taste with none of the chewing!

Aaah, that moment when you find a new LPer to catch up with.

Loved the video and I can't wait to see more, the game looks really well put together for a mod.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BottledBacon
Sep 4, 2011

My god... If I could slowly stand up and applaud I would. The second time-out video was especially impossible keep up with.

BottledBacon
Sep 4, 2011

Yeah, 'Hard Corps' is a pun to sound like 'Hardcore' (Not that it's clear for a non-native speaker)

I say we go and help out the guys in the research center. I'm confident the game will let us get Dead Eyed Joe later anyway.

BottledBacon fucked around with this message at 14:39 on Apr 27, 2013

BottledBacon
Sep 4, 2011

Love this so far, It's one of those games that just didn't really stand out enough for me to pick it up apparently, but I love what I see so far. How long is the game, tempting to pick it up on the PSN or steam if it's controller compatible.

BottledBacon
Sep 4, 2011

I am loving this Punch-Out LP.
It's great having someone show off these things, i've actually never watched much of 'Punch-Out' before, is the Wii one hard or not so much?

Although I would suggest the chat at the side is completely unnecessary, it doesn't add any content to the videos, and if anything 50 emoticons of some guy's face slowly scrolling further up the screen is a bit distracting to the actual game.

(That's not to suggest you shouldn't get your recordings from the stream, as somebody might ask a relevant question and help the recording. But so far for the viewer on youtube they've added nothing)

BottledBacon fucked around with this message at 20:27 on Jul 25, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BottledBacon
Sep 4, 2011

Trizophenie posted:

That was me, so here you go!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea_RvvRUAP0
(I have absolutely no idea why the logs sound so awful, I'm trying to find a solution for that for the next video. Thankfully there wasn't that many logs this time.)

Also thanks to Simply Simon for cocommentating.

Good stuff, I like the extra thought of avoiding presents that haven't been in the main PLOK play-through.

• Locked thread