Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArkhamPraetor
Sep 11, 2011

This is pretty awesome, although I wish the hardest parts of each stage (at least to me) weren't at the end. Very fun though. I assume its intentional that you can get the extra life on Bright Man without dying to the trap?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArkhamPraetor
Sep 11, 2011

This is interesting to me because I've found the fire shooters harder to dodge for the most part than the ice shooters. Not entirely sure why since watching the video the fire shooters seem incredibly simple to dodge, but I manage to screw them up somehow. :saddowns:

That said I've also never figured out how to dodge the ice shooter on the top path legitimately either - the only times I've gotten past that screen were due to abusing Hack Man's weapon.

• Locked thread