Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

Any chance of seeing a discount on Far Cry 3 for Xbox 360 this month?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

Tony, I only see $10 off on PS3 Far Cry 3. Any idea if the Xbox 360 one has not updated or is there a miscommunication somewhere?

If you can talk to the xbox team, could you ask if they plan to do a $20 off or bigger promo on it this month?

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

AmazonTony posted:

The $10 off is for Student members and you have to use a code to get it.

Well I'll be. I think I am a student and so I'll look at it when I get off work. Kinda weird that it seems you can get an extra $10 off with the PS3. Is it just because people considering the PS3 the inferior edition of Far Cry 3?

edit: AmazonTony Amazon seems to be price matching Kmart regarding this. Kmart has Far Cry 3 for $50 this week. I'm stuck at work but do you think you can see if they're going to price match the 360 edition?

Ineffiable fucked around with this message at 21:42 on Dec 18, 2012

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Tsurupettan posted:

I'll take a copy of The Last Story. Thanks, AmazonTony! :3:

I'd love to get the third copy of Last Stor on the table. More like AmazingTony!

• Locked thread